Reeves Widow has Lung Cancer

K

Kizzy

That is sad and the treatment options just seem barbaric, IMO.

A friend of mine had a lung removed nearly 15 years ago and has been cancer free ever since, but for every story you hear turned out well, you hear of one that didn't turn out so well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
Who's going to tell Canuk??
Well don't look at me! This is the most tragic thing that's ever happened since Brad and Jennifer broke up. I just can't take it - first Peter Jennings, now Christopher Reeve's widow.

Somebody hold me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's a saint, I tell you!

Attachments

• saint.jpg
    saint.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 122
C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Who's going to tell Canuk??

i'm just shocked this was so unexpected and i guess peter jennings death was a sign that people with cancer should get treatment immediatly instead of waiting until the last minute and as for dana not knowing where the cancer came from my best guess is family history of cancer because i was watching cnn and it said that her mother died of ovarian cancer and it must be family history anyway i'm hoping she makes a full recovery after her treatment

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
Well don't look at me! This is the most tragic thing that's ever happened since Brad and Jennifer broke up. I just can't take it - first Peter Jennings, now Christopher Reeve's widow.

Somebody hold me.

and unfortunatley speaking of brad and jen, brad pitt is going to be shooting a movie in my hometown in october i hope he leaves angelina at home because if i run into her who knows what i'll do

Mikeinsmd

canuk woman said:
i'm just shocked this was so unexpected and i guess peter jennings death was a sign that people should QUIT SMOKING IMMEDIATELY and get treatment immediatly instead of waiting until the last minute and as for dana not knowing where the cancer came from my best guess is family history of cancer because i was watching cnn and it said that her mother died of ovarian cancer and it must be family history anyway i'm hoping she makes a full recovery after her treatment
Vrai, can you find the hidden message in this smart lil girls post??

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
Poor Canuck - this has been a tough couple of days for you, hasn't it? :poorbaby:

i have been waking up and quarter to 6 everyday