Reeves Widow has Lung Cancer

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Vrai, can you find the hidden message in this smart lil girls post??

ok besides that i do know that if you're in the early stages of cancer you should get treatment immediatly because the early part is treatable and could get you cancer free

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
That bad, huh? Well, don't worry - Celine Dion is still healthy.

oh come on celine dion's songs are bad as it is

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Bret the Hitman Hart is doing well, too. His wife left him a few years ago, but I'm sure he's over it by now.

K

Kizzy

I'm depressed now. I think I need a Whoopie_Gob pie. :bawl:

And some double A batteries.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
That always cheers me up :shrug:

I'm a gadget kind of girl. Now, my mouse works but the remote control to the TV doesn't.

I'm sure my hubby will run on down the street and buy a bunch once he finds that out. :angel:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
Well, Bret the Hitman Hart is doing well, too. His wife left him a few years ago, but I'm sure he's over it by now.
Remember when his brother, Owen Hart, fell off some high thingamabob and snapped his neck while performing at WWF?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
I'm a gadget kind of girl. Now, my mouse works but the remote control to the TV doesn't.

You are a genius!!! I will use this tactic in the future - thanks!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee said:
Remember when his brother, Owen Hart, fell off some high thingamabob and snapped his neck while performing at WWF?
Yup - a national tragedy. I cried for weeks. Tried to comfort the Hitman in his time of need but he called the police on me. Bastard.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
BuddyLee said:
Did you know (at least to my knowledge) they haven't done a stunt even remotely similar to that since? No one has come out of the rafters, or on a zipline, or nothing... since.

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:
Yup - a national tragedy. I cried for weeks. Tried to comfort the Hitman in his time of need but he called the police on me. Bastard.

whoa you actually stalked him? i'm actually talking to someone that was issued a restraining order j/k