Registration for every election

WingsOfGold

I would be willing to make a special trip. I can't remember the last time I used a postage stamp. I think a forever stamp was $.27 when I did. I only use USPS if there's no other choice.

"**** 'em and feed 'em beans!" ~Gumby
Cool, can I have them? :D I still use checks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't know the answer, when you try to update to Real ID and you're a Mrs but no marriage certificate does it revert back to the Miss name?

Nope. When I went in I took my driver's license, birth certificate, and my passport for good measure, along with my electric bill to prove I live where I live. In and out in about 20 mins. She said they didn't need all that but I forget which exact docs she used to verify I'm me.

Tech

Nope. When I went in I took my driver's license, birth certificate, and my passport for good measure, along with my electric bill to prove I live where I live. In and out in about 20 mins. She said they didn't need all that but I forget which exact docs she used to verify I'm me.
Yep, the hassle of bringing us older drivers into compliance. If you want to change the name now, you'll need the proper documents.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I had my License, birth certificate, SS card, electric bill and a wanted poster.

Had no problems.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, the hassle of bringing us older drivers into compliance. If you want to change the name now, you'll need the proper documents.

I didn't change the name on anything, everything was already in my legal name. Only my birth certificate was different.

That's why I didn't take my maiden name back after Larry and I divorced - it's a pain in the ass. If I had it to do over again I'd have kept my maiden name when I got married the first time and just kept it for life.