Relations with Large People.................

C

czygvtwkr

Oh, well in that case it must be true. :lol: High school boys never lie about sex. :lmao:

Well its believable because I don't think any high school boy would lie about a girl being too big for his weiner......

I'm actually surprised any admitted it.

K

kris31280

I went to school with a guy named Richard Seaman...

He went by Dick.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
We're like tiny little dolls. We're fragile and small. We need big strong men to help us with everyday tasks. Our little hands can't lift big heavy objects and we have to call our man to help us. We're needy and weak. teeny tiny little women with teeny tiny little :gossip:

Personal experience says that banging a woman 8" inches shorter than another woman doesn't mean she's the tighter one.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
you forgot what the word "tend" means? :confused:

i only read in absolutes. :yay:

Personal experience says that banging a woman 8" inches shorter than another woman doesn't mean she's the tighter one.

So, that red midget girl was looser than that pink gargantuan monster biatch? Hard to believe!! :killingme:

My OB/GYN told me fat women have tighter vaginas. It's kind of logical when you think about it, the fatter the vagina the less room and therefore the tighter it is. He didn't say anything about short or tall women though. :shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My OB/GYN told me fat women have tighter vaginas. It's kind of logical when you think about it, the fatter the vagina the less room and therefore the tighter it is. He didn't say anything about short or tall women though. :shrug:
Just a thought, but I would think that it's more along the lines of the fatter the thighs the tighter the resulting squeeze would be. It's a form of conditioning, pressed shut for long durations results in an increased tightness.