Relief Factor

Bonehead

I took 1000mg of turmeric a day for a month and didn't notice any improvement.
Might not have been enough or mixed with alpha lipoec acid and black pepper for absorbtion. Meriva (tm) is a full gram in each capsule but kinda pricey.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Might not have been enough or mixed with alpha lipoec acid and black pepper for absorbtion. Meriva (tm) is a full gram in each capsule but kinda pricey.
I take turmeric every day, which is formulated with black pepper for better absorption.
My oncologist gave it a thumbs up. Just started adding fish oil for the Omega 3's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It was Qunol (?) formulated for better absorption (so said the label). Dunno. But I do know that vitamins and supplements never have any beneficial affect on me. Even Tylenol only works to head off a migraine, it doesn't provide any pain relief otherwise. Aleve just makes my stomach upset.

Nexium works to eradicate heartburn. That's the only thing I take that does what it says.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It was Qunol (?) formulated for better absorption (so said the label). Dunno. But I do know that vitamins and supplements never have any beneficial affect on me. Even Tylenol only works to head off a migraine, it doesn't provide any pain relief otherwise. Aleve just makes my stomach upset.

Nexium works to eradicate heartburn. That's the only thing I take that does what it says.
Try Omeprazole for your heartburn. It's OTC and my Dr. recommended it for my heartburn and worked immediately.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So - just came back to this tread thinking about my tendonitis and fallen arches/flat feet in BOTH of my feet. I'm wondering if this might help with that. The tendonitis has really flared up this year, and the only REALLY different thing that happened is I had COVID. 🤔 Might not be any correlation, per se. However, since I don't walk or hike any MORE than I did last year - (okay, *maybe I dance more!)

Lump

My husband can't remember to take it so I started taking it about 9 days ago. I had already been taking a daily Turmeric pill prior. I believe it is working. Not anywhere as stiff in the morning when I get up and no aches and pains after fishing all day. Sometimes casting the rod over and over will make my shoulders and back sore.

So far so good :dance:
It is official! I am ready to do an infomercial if needed. Did heavy cleaning all day Saturday (which would normally render me useless for the next 24 hours) and hen fished all day Sunday. Still less stiff in mornings and after sitting for a long period of time.

Feel great.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’d be interested myself. I also really like to know what’s in it before I take it or order it..

frequentflier

happy to be living
I still take it twice a day and it helps me to keep moving! On the rare occasion I forget to take it in the PM, I feel it the next day. Though my arthritis is bad right now and I have a knee that probably needs to be replaced, I don't think I would be very mobile without it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wait, what is that? I have a mental picture that can't possibly be right.