Rent A Gent: Hiring heartthrobs takes off around country, D.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"WASHINGTON -- The perfect man may be hard to find. But renting him is easy.

That's the concept behind a new company called Rent A Gent, which is a marketplace where women can lease handsome, talented and educated men. For $200 an hour, women can rent men for dates, as entertainment, an instructor or a handyman.

There is a restriction: No kissing and no sex.

The service is taking off in the D.C. area, with a burgeoning Rent A Gent network in the region. "

http://www.wtop.com/541/3629480/Women-hire-hunks-through-Rent-A-Gent

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I think the part about the candidates having to be 6' tall makes it awkward for us short gals. Me being 5' tall, it would be hard to have a conversation with him unless we were seated.

Chris0nllyn

Curious to their client base is and now I'm going to have to read that article.

Rich guys who are willing to throw away $200/hour to have some dude take their wives to places they don't want to go to.

Or women willing to pay $200/hour for arm candy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, when I was single before Larry I had a core group of men I dated casually - like, VERY casually; pretty much friends and not lovers in any meaningful way. When I needed a guy for something, I'd give one of 'em a call. Hell, they even bought the dinner and drinks.

Fast forward, and when I was single before M I chose to fly solo most of the time, but there were still a couple guy pals that I could corral when I needed/wanted a date. Doesn't anyone else do that or am I the only weirdo?

I mean...$200 an hour. :yikes: That's absurd.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I think the part about the candidates having to be 6' tall makes it awkward for us short gals. Me being 5' tall, it would be hard to have a conversation with him unless we were seated.

I'm 5'0 and I have ZERO issues with tall guys :lol: in fact, I really prefer them. 6' and taller :drool:

who needs conversation? :coffee: