Reparation coffee

Bonehead

I suppose the barista would had shed her laundry if mr entitled had asked her....so disgusting on so many levels.

glhs837

Power with Control
And the girl's demeanor :lol:

"No, sir, wasn't our store. Our store likes black people. *I* like black people. See me liking black people? I like black people so much I'ma give you a free coffee."

:roflmao:

Me, I like virtually no people. I am courteous to virtually all people, however and treat them with respect. If I am either disrepectful or discourteous to you, it's not your color, or your weight, or your hair color or how big a stupid cirle of metal you have holding your earlobe open. It's becuase your actions have earned you that disrepect.

Hijinx

Me, I like virtually no people. I am courteous to virtually all people, however and treat them with respect. If I am either disrepectful or discourteous to you, it's not your color, or your weight, or your hair color or how big a stupid cirle of metal you have holding your earlobe open. It's becuase your actions have earned you that disrepect.

I never met a man I didn't like as Will Rogers used to say, but they can earn my dislike.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I suppose the barista would had shed her laundry if mr entitled had asked her....so disgusting on so many levels.

He is NOT Mr. Entitled. He's a comedian and the whole thing was a setup to mock Starbuck's for their race pandering.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And
Hummm.. I wonder if being a delusional passive aggressive is hereditary or does it rub off from being around someone with it?

:oldman: Works.Every.Time. I do want to point out that you just described yourself. Good on ya! :smile:

You don’t even have the ‘you knows’ to reply to me directly. How is that working out for you in the hen house, cockadoodle?

And, I have never waivered on this forum. I stick to my beliefs, and know what I know. And, a few haters on this forum will never derail me. Keep trying. Get over me. :deadhorse: and move on. You need to do some self reflective activity. Just looking out for you.

Last edited:

BOP

If you think they were pandering before---as Jolson used to say."You ain't seen Nothing yet"

You said "pandering," which is a dog whistle and referenced [Al] Jolson, who was black, therefore, you're racist.

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
YouTube Comedian Hotep Jesus Explains Why He Punked Starbucks

Conservative cutup Bryan Sharp appeared on Fox News with Laura Ingraham Wednesday night to talk about his viral Starbucks video. Sharp, also known as @HotepJesus on Twitter and YouTube, is the black man who filmed himself demanding free coffee at Starbucks, citing "reparations."

Sharp told Ingraham why he did it: "I am sick and tired of liberals using black people and making us look like victims, making us look soft with their liberal dogma. It is disgusting!"

He added: "The other thing I hate about liberals is, if you're a black man, as I am, in America, they will not hand you a microphone unless you follow the liberal narrative."

Sharp said he had that in mind when he was out shopping with his family and saw a Starbucks. He said, "I bet if I go into Starbucks and I follow a liberal narrative, I'll make the news -- and voila! Here I am!"

Ingraham asked Sharp if he's made a lot of enemies because of the video.

He answered: "You're going to get enemies, and you have to learn how to use them. I have a chapter in my book that talks about about how to use enemies. And I know how to use them so I embrace the hate. I embrace it because it gets balanced out with love. But all the people that hate -- they're just brainwashed by liberals. That's all it is -- they're afraid to think for themselves."

Hijinx

Not if he joined the Democratic party. Ted Danson, Jimmy Kimmel and Dan Ackroyd all got away with it.

You have a point.
Ted Danson dated Whoopi Goldberg.
Mary Steenbrenner married him.
I have never understood why an attractive woman like her would be attracted to a man who dated someone as (can I say ugly?) as her.?
Oh Well who am I to belittle another man's strange kinks.?

Bonehead

He is NOT Mr. Entitled. He's a comedian and the whole thing was a setup to mock Starbuck's for their race pandering.

In my view I did not see it as comedy but some do. Starbucks overreaction is sickening to me. Truly making the "comedians" point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In my view I did not see it as comedy but some do. Starbucks overreaction is sickening to me. Truly making the "comedians" point.

He's done a few interviews about this stunt and he hammers his point home quite nicely. Starbucks should be embarrassed but I'll bet they're not. I hope they go broke giving "reparation coffee" to every black person in America.

black dog

Free America
He "Identified" as black.

download (1).jpg

This is Al's shocked face when is was called black..