Reporter's ??

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
dems4me said:
I apologize if this is :offtopic: but I never see you online when I'm online and I wanted to ask you.... I'm working on a painting, I've done the background in oils, havn't gotten to it in a while and it has dried, well, I've changed my mind now and would like to continue working on this painting in acrylic instead. Will this painting come out ok?
Thanks! :smile:
OMG!!!!!! :killingme

ylexot

Super Genius
dems4me said:
I apologize if this is :offtopic: but I never see you online when I'm online and I wanted to ask you.... I'm working on a painting, I've done the background in oils, havn't gotten to it in a while and it has dried, well, I've changed my mind now and would like to continue working on this painting in acrylic instead. Will this painting come out ok?
Why are you asking JPC? I thought he only worked in spray paint.

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
:coffee: Well sure, I could have been mistaken that she was at the News Conferences and the Pres just ignored her for three years. That is close enough and it still does not change the point because I was not at any of the News conferences and I only heard about the set-up for Helen on the BBC.

:wench: ---------------------------- :bigwhoop:
You are sitting in the library. Have you considered doing a little research?

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

dems4me said:
:coffee: I certainly know nothing about painting. Even when I spray painted the CourtHouse I had no idea the spray paint would shoot out all over the place. It is hard to write with spray paint and its runny paint too.

:wench: ---------------------------- :howdy:

D

dems4me

JPC said:
:coffee: I certainly know nothing about painting. Even when I spray painted the CourtHouse I had no idea the spray paint would shoot out all over the place. It is hard to write with spray paint and its runny paint too.

:wench: ---------------------------- :howdy:

You are no help. :mad:

Thanks though. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
Even when I spray painted the CourtHouse I had no idea the spray paint would shoot out all over the place. It is hard to write with spray paint and its runny paint too.
Okay, that made me :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
I only heard about the set-up for Helen on the BBC.
This was your big mistake - believing anything you "hear" on the BBC.

Helen Thomas is only one of dozens of reporters that attend these press conferences. Plus, she isn't even a reporter anymore and, in my opinion, doesn't belong there in the first place.

But JPC, you're right in that she's gullible. She bought hook, line and sinker into the idiocy that the Left spews. That proves that she's dumber than dirt and easily taken advantage of.