Representative Steve Cohen (D., Tenn.): National Guard Cant' Be Trusted!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
SCIUTTO: That is far — to have voted for Trump does not make you an insider. I mean, that is far different from being a threat of violence inside, whether the National Guard or law enforcement. I’m curious, is there anything you’ve seen to substantiate just how broad this insider threat may be, if it exists?

COHEN: Actually not, Jim. But you draw a circle of people who work for Trump and not for Biden as far as people who would be within the zone of folks who you would be suspect of. The suspect group is large.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m curious, is there anything you’ve seen to substantiate just how broad this insider threat may be, if it exists?

It's a Loyalty Test for the Authoritarian Agenda ... you must believe in the Establishment Mantra

Trump and Trump Supporters are Seditious Nazi's

Hijinx

The National Guard is filled with White Supremacists.
Nancy and the people in Congress are being guarded by the KKK.
Putin is the Grand Lizard of the Klan, He leads America's skinheads from his throne in Russia 5,000 miles away.

Where are the Governor's of the various States and why aren't they making some sort of argument in defense of their National Guards.
Guardsmen are having to listen to this abuse while sleeping on the floor of the Capitol.
Even those white Guardsmen who voted for Biden are being painted with this same brush.
If I were there I would be pissed. Taken from my home and family, my job ,put where I don't want to be and listening to these crazy morons I am guarding.