Republicans deliberately not solving Border Crisis before election

DaSDGuy

Biden is deliberately not solving the border crisis so he can get more illegal votes AND blame Republicans for not doing his job for him.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"Vote for this POS bill that solves nothing, becuase if you dont, we can say you blew up the border".

This is the same game that caused years to pass before the 9-11 responders and vicitms got anything.
But it works so well on the drooling dembots that there's no reason to change the plan. For such a highly educated (indoctrinated) bunch, they sure are stupid. Just look at our resident kook as living proof.

StmarysCity79

Republicans deliberately not solving Border Crisis before election​

If that's the case, ha ****ing ha ha ha. Who's the President? Who is in charge of this country? Who made this mess? And then exacerbated it?

So if Republicans are letting you tards sit in the shitty diaper you made so you have to eat it come election time, again I say HA ****ING HA HA HA.

🖕

But only you guys are upset about it so it's not really hurting Democrats.

Biden can't act without congress. So you are advocating for congress to get paid to do nothing on a issue you want solved

Make it make sense

gemma_rae

But only you guys are upset about it so it's not really hurting Democrats.
Here, fill this out:
1707495933434.png

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Republicans deliberately not solving Border Crisis before election -

Hey Dumbass, there has been a stand alone piece of border legislation that has sat dormant in the Senate since the House passed it back in May. Now, who is it that doesn't want to solve the border crisis?

StmarysCity79

Republicans deliberately not solving Border Crisis before election -

Hey Dumbass, there has been a stand alone piece of border legislation that has sat dormant in the Senate since the House passed it back in May. Now, who is it that doesn't want to solve the border crisis?

And Biden and Dems said prior that they would not fund it yet Republicans went ahead with this politcal theater wasting more time and resources.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And Biden and Dems said prior that they would not fund it yet Republicans went ahead with this politcal theater wasting more time and resources.
And yet you want the GOP led House to support an even larger debacle that they said was going to be "dead on arrival". I'd call you a moron but I don't want to insult those with a higher intellectual capacity than you.

StmarysCity79

And yet you want the GOP led House to support an even larger debacle that they said was going to be "dead on arrival". I'd call you a moron but I don't want to insult those with a higher intellectual capacity than you.

Democratic Senator Michael Bennet of Colorado, who conferred with Republicans throughout this process. He opened up about what Republicans said behind closed doors, noting that they privately admitted that this bill was “aligned with their view of what would be useful for securing the border.”

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Democratic Senator Michael Bennet of Colorado, who conferred with Republicans throughout this process. He opened up about what Republicans said behind closed doors, noting that they privately admitted that this bill was “aligned with their view of what would be useful for securing the border.”

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

somdwatch

SMC79, I have been asked to request you that you change your SOMD user name. The Stmaryscity portion is linked closely to SMCM and it appears that it may be lowering our students GPA average as the stupidity you exhibit is contagious through the internets.