Resident Geese

Tiki

I have several (like 50) that have decided MY home is now their home!! I think the person across the creek from our house is feeding them. I want them gone!!!!!! They aren't afraid of me by any means. I chase them away every chance that I get. Any suggestion on how to remove them from your home?

Cowgirl

I have several (like 50) that have decided MY home is now their home!! I think the person across the creek from our house is feeding them. I want them gone!!!!!! They aren't afraid of me by any means. I chase them away every chance that I get. Any suggestion on how to remove them from your home?

:shrug: How about an air cannon?

C

CalvertNewbie

Do you have dogs? When I worked for a school district, we had a huge geese problem on the football and soccer fields at one of the schools. We got a dog to run the grounds and scare away the geese. Eventually, they stopped coming back to the school but it took a while. It worked really well and was a humane approach to get rid of the issue.

Firecrackers

How sheltered is your property? Legal to shoot there?