Resolutions?

Did you make any New Year Resolutions?

• Yes! And they are...(please post)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes! But then I sobered up and thought, "Naaah"

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes! Won't tell what, though.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nope, no sense making a promise I won't keep.

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcp

In My Opinion
LexiGirl75 said:
To only have one boyfriend this year. You can come to your own conclusions. I am not ghey though.
I am truley flattered,, really I am,. but, even though you yearn for a fat old balding married guy with a gas issue,, I just must decline and make the decision to stay with my wife:stupid:

blujeanbaby861

Live the fantasy!!
Yes!!

To decorate my own soul and do all of the things that make me me. To always remember what's really important over what I want instead of what I need.

Pray for me -- I need help to be saying that :killingme: -- I wanna see the poll that asked did you keep your resolution from last year if you made one? Any takers on that one?

V

Vixen

Vixen said:

01-03-2006 07:17 PM what you laughin at? :crabcaketickleyourass:? D

Who is D? And no, I was just tickled to death that you'd want to intervene to help me toss away my Burger King job and the booze so that I could live a meaningful and productive life. :bawl: It was so touching. :cheers: oops :coffee:

D

DMJ

Vixen said:
01-03-2006 07:17 PM what you laughin at? :crabcaketickleyourass:? D

Who is D? And no, I was just tickled to death that you'd want to intervene to help me toss away my Burger King job and the booze so that I could live a meaningful and productive life. :bawl: It was so touching. :cheers: oops :coffee:
I was drunk and left off the last two letters MJ I didnt know you worked at Burger King :poorbaby: at least you're off the street. Make Daddy proud.

V

Vixen

DMJ said:
I was drunk and left off the last two letters MJ I didnt know you worked at Burger King :poorbaby: at least you're off the street. Make Daddy proud.

You want to intervene in my life and make it more meaningful and productive yet you don’t even know where I work and you’re a drunk. :mad:

Phony :smack:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I resolved to not worry about getting to work on time. So far, I've kept the resolution in 2006. Yay for me!