Results are...

Erin

Date

My due date is November 11. We had a sonogram done on Tuesday. It was great to see the little baby moving around and the heart going 170 beats per minute. Unreal, to only be 9 weeks and to see something that resembles a baby (or closer to Tweety bird).

J

justhangn

Re: Date

Originally posted by Erin
Unreal, to only be 9 weeks and to see something that resembles a baby (or closer to Tweety bird).

But it's just an embro, NOT A BABY, ask any pro choice person! :rolleyes: :barf:

Contrats by the way!! :cheers:

Erin

Semantics

Not sure I follow it all. I know I saw a little thing kicking and moving (that was neat). They actually call this time 'gestation.' I know where you were going with this, but - it's really a baby.

J

justhangn

Re: Semantics

Originally posted by Erin
I know where you were going with this, but - it's really a baby.

I totally agree that it's a baby, I'm just being my smarta$$ self, that's all. :biggrin:

Erin

Originally posted by cariblue
People w/new babies need to keep in mind that the rest of the world doesn't think it's cute when your baby is screaming in a restaurant, and unless they ask, they're probably not interested in hearing about your daily baby issues.

What section was this thread posted in? Okay, cariblue, when I become a parent I'll be sure to tell everyone I know not to discuss any baby issues to you - as you find it so annoying and offensive. Thank you so much for your input, and I was wondering around blissfully ignorant to this.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Paranoid

Originally posted by ememdee19
Don't worry about it, Erin. I drank more than 4 beers about 3 days before finding out I was pregnant. My daughter was a very healthy 9lb 5 oz baby!!! Congrats!!!

Me too!! I was pregnant when I turned 21 but didn't know it yet. I drank my arse off that night (and many more after before finding out), and Mackenzie is A-OK!

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cariblue
People w/new babies need to keep in mind that the rest of the world doesn't think it's cute when your baby is screaming in a restaurant.

You sound like my Mom's best friend/my appointed 2nd mom - she isn't a fan of kids anyway, and when waitresses ask 'smoking or non' she always says 'the no-children section!'

J

justhangn

Originally posted by laureng
'smoking or non' she always says 'the no-children section!'

Don't you just hate crabby a$$ people like that??

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by justhangn
Don't you just hate crabby a$$ people like that??

Naaawwww, she is a wonderful person, and can only be honest about her dislike of irritating kids. The only child she deals with is Mackenzie, and that's because she must! Plus, since she's my 2nd mom and all - it's a given, heehee. She is also Mac's godmother :smile:.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Duhhhhh...

Know what, Erin...I'm here flapping my jaws and never even said CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :stupid:

Anyway, yeahhhhh for you and I hope your pregnancy is a breeze!!!

K

Kizzy

So your due date is the 11th, well, just maybe you will be a week late and have the baby on the 18th. :cheers: A very good friend of mine has a birthday on the 18th.

Also, when he/she is born, I want to see pictures.

Erin

kids

Lauren's input reminds me of a couple friends I've got. When people ask them if they have children, they say, "No - we can't have kids." And if they are asked why, they reply, "because we can't f'n stand them." That always cracked me up. I think they took it from a skit they saw on Saturday Night Live. Anyhow, thanks for the 'Congrats.' I'll keep you posted (but not too often, I don't want to upset Cariblue).

Erin

Thread

My apologies for turning this into a thread that won't die. Last post on this from me - yes, I was joking. Thought I'd throw the line about my friends in there to show the humor because it's hard to take print and tell the intent behind it. I'm part of the smart alec club, but I do not post enough for you to know that I'm a sarcastic person. It's all good intentions.