Revolving Door of Justice...

Malo

So, are you one of the judges that keeps letting these repeat offenders go with a slap on the wrist and a promise that they won't do whatever they are guilty of doing - again?

I am on jury duty next month- can't wait.

Not a judge, not an offender. They probably won't pick you for the jury based upon your beliefs which are probably written on your face, dress, job, and age.
Are you a Stalinist? You kinda sound like one.

Danzig

Patrick James Hutching
UPDATE: Patrick James Hutching Charged with Attempted Murder | Southern Maryland News Net

Glad to see the local "Justice System" works. Makes me feel so much safer having gotten that protective order....

I am working on his "Revolving Door" article now.

Quote from the charging Documents:
Both witnesses confirmed prior to transporting the defendant, they observed him sharpening a fixed bladed knife and making claims he was going to cut the victims throat. Sometime after dropping the defendant off, he contacted witness XXXXXX via telephone. He told witness XXXXXX he had just killed the victim and needed assistance discarding the body.

C

czygvtwkr

Take away the minor drug possessions and minor traffic violations and that would empty a lot of space.

Who the hell goes to jail for a minor traffic violation? Guess you consider vehicular manslaughter minor?

Malo

Who the hell goes to jail for a minor traffic violation? Guess you consider vehicular manslaughter minor?

Driving on a suspended license and driving without insurance are just a few of the non-violent jailable offenses. It makes me sad when you don't know what you are talking about and use a Heisenberg icon.

officeguy

Driving on a suspended license and driving without insurance are just a few of the non-violent jailable offenses.

Only if you repeatedly do so or if you do something really stupid along the way. I had my insurance lapse before and got pulled over. No arrest, just got the policy reinstated and paid the fine.

The jails are not full of traffic offenders. They are full of drug addicts, thieves and wife-beaters.

Last edited:

officeguy

Quote from the charging Documents:
Both witnesses confirmed prior to transporting the defendant, they observed him sharpening a fixed bladed knife and making claims he was going to cut the victims throat.

Wow, htat was PRIOR to almost killing her ? I hope they charge this dimwit with being an accessory.

C

czygvtwkr

Driving on a suspended license and driving without insurance are just a few of the non-violent jailable offenses. It makes me sad when you don't know what you are talking about and use a Heisenberg icon.

If someone keeps driving on a suspended license its not like taking away their license does any good as they have already shown. You also said minor, this isn't minor. Guessing some loser relative of yours is in jail or one of your babydaddys, getting butt raped by bubba.

Also appears that you are the one that don't know what they are talking about, according to the MVA website jail time for driving without insurance is only if you provide false evidence of insurance.

Uninsured Vehicle Owners Could:

Also driving on a suspended license has a MAXIMUM sentence of 2 months per:

Section 27-101 provides the penalty for driving on a suspended license in Maryland:

§ 27-101. Penalties for misdemeanor

(a) Violation of vehicle laws a misdemeanor. -- It is a misdemeanor for any person to violate any of the provisions of the Maryland Vehicle Law unless the violation:

(1) Is declared to be a felony by the Maryland Vehicle Law or by any other law of this State; or

(2) Is punishable by a civil penalty under the applicable provision of the Maryland Vehicle Law.

(c) Penalties -- $500 and 2 months. -- Any person who is convicted of a violation of any of the provisions of the following sections of this article is subject to a fine of not more than $ 500 or imprisonment for not more than 2 months or both:

(13) § 16-303(h) ("Licenses suspended under certain provisions of Code");

(14) § 16-303(i) ("Licenses suspended under certain provisions of the traffic laws or regulations of another state");

(h) Penalties -- $1,000 and 1 year; $1,000 and 2 years. -- Any person who is convicted of a violation of any of the provisions of § 16-113(k) of this article ("Ignition Interlock System Program participant driving vehicle without ignition interlock"), § 16-303(a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), or (g) of this article ("Driving while license is canceled, suspended, refused, or revoked"), § 17-107 of this article ("Prohibitions"), or § 17-110 of this article ("Providing false evidence of required security") is subject to:

(1) For a first offense, a fine of not more than $ 1,000, or imprisonment for not more than 1 year, or both; and

(2) For any subsequent offense, a fine of not more than $ 1,000, or imprisonment for not more than 2 years, or both

- See more at: What is the Penalty for Driving On A Suspended Driver\\\'s License in Maryland | Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney | Suspended License Attorneys Baltimore

So how many people in jail are there serving 2 month sentences?

Last edited by a moderator:

Malo

If someone keeps driving on a suspended license its not like taking away their license does any good as they have already shown. You also said minor, this isn't minor. Guessing some loser relative of yours is in jail or one of your babydaddys, getting butt raped by bubba.

Also appears that you are the one that don't know what they are talking about, according to the MVA website jail time for driving without insurance is only if you provide false evidence of insurance.

Uninsured Vehicle Owners Could:

Also driving on a suspended license has a MAXIMUM sentence of 2 months per:

Section 27-101 provides the penalty for driving on a suspended license in Maryland:

§ 27-101. Penalties for misdemeanor

(a) Violation of vehicle laws a misdemeanor. -- It is a misdemeanor for any person to violate any of the provisions of the Maryland Vehicle Law unless the violation:

(1) Is declared to be a felony by the Maryland Vehicle Law or by any other law of this State; or

(2) Is punishable by a civil penalty under the applicable provision of the Maryland Vehicle Law.

(c) Penalties -- $500 and 2 months. -- Any person who is convicted of a violation of any of the provisions of the following sections of this article is subject to a fine of not more than $ 500 or imprisonment for not more than 2 months or both:

(13) § 16-303(h) ("Licenses suspended under certain provisions of Code");

(14) § 16-303(i) ("Licenses suspended under certain provisions of the traffic laws or regulations of another state");

(h) Penalties -- $1,000 and 1 year; $1,000 and 2 years. -- Any person who is convicted of a violation of any of the provisions of § 16-113(k) of this article ("Ignition Interlock System Program participant driving vehicle without ignition interlock"), § 16-303(a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), or (g) of this article ("Driving while license is canceled, suspended, refused, or revoked"), § 17-107 of this article ("Prohibitions"), or § 17-110 of this article ("Providing false evidence of required security") is subject to:

(1) For a first offense, a fine of not more than $ 1,000, or imprisonment for not more than 1 year, or both; and

(2) For any subsequent offense, a fine of not more than $ 1,000, or imprisonment for not more than 2 years, or both

- See more at: What is the Penalty for Driving On A Suspended Driver\\\'s License in Maryland | Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney | Suspended License Attorneys Baltimore

So how many people in jail are there serving 2 month sentences?

I promise you I know more about this than you. By the way I am white and none of my family has ever been in jail. So much for your racist rantings. You must be a real tough guy. Big truck, small member, or just plain stupid?

mamatutu

mama to two
I promise you I know more about this than you. By the way I am white and none of my family has ever been in jail. So much for your racist rantings. You must be a real tough guy. Big truck, small member, or just plain stupid?

Having babydaddies has nothing to do with race. I think you may be the racist.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not a judge, not an offender. They probably won't pick you for the jury based upon your beliefs which are probably written on your face, dress, job, and age.
Are you a Stalinist? You kinda sound like one.

Age 54, my face is certainly not beautiful but not old and worn hard. I do have nice teeth and wear makeup to enhance my features but not enough to make me look like a clown. My dress style is business casual and my "job" includes being a successful business owner that is a well respected and is known to be generous in the local community. I have no criminal record and have not even had a driving offense or accident in over 15 years.

My face may reveal that I am cynical and not easily bull$hitted; so many defense attorneys may not like me. I was raised in a tough neighborhood and had street smarts that might have made me tougher than most.

Many of the local law enforcement officers and states attorney's know me; and not because I am a bad person.

On a personal note, a local punk, oldest of ten kids from a welfare mother, is sitting in prison at this very moment; in part from breaking into and stealing from one of my businesses. At 20, he already had a long history of runs in with the law and his family name is also well known by local law enforcement agencies. I have also suffered the loss from having a close family member robbed for $125 and shot in the back and killed by two junkies. All the above were from people of a different race and skin color than me.

Am I a good juror? Probably to the states attorneys but probably not the criminal lawyers. Can I be fair? I would try to be. But I have to admit- I don't like criminal trash regardless of the race or age. If they need help because of issues like drugs, I don't know what the answer is. But I sure as hell don't think they have any business being let loose back on the streets with a slap on the hand; to allow them to break into homes, cars and businesses with no consequences!

C

czygvtwkr

Please enlighten me, I have showed you proof that you are full of #### and all I get from you is "I promise you i know more than you" LOL.

You are the one that assumes that only black people have multiple babydaddys, racist.

I am happy you have a big truck, sorry you have a small member and don't really care that you are plain stupid.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
:jerry:

Just figured I would add this little comment from Facebook.

I posted this story on my fb and a kid commented and said I hate cops.

Well I replied with "only people who break the law hate cops"

I really think the judical system needs to change people are getting slaps on the wrist for B&E. That is stupid

frequentflier

happy to be living
:jerry:

Just figured I would add this little comment from Facebook.

I posted this story on my fb and a kid commented and said I hate cops.

Well I replied with "only people who break the law hate cops"

I really think the judical system needs to change people are getting slaps on the wrist for B&E. That is stupid

In some countries, they would get their hands cut off for such a crime!

Malo

Please enlighten me, I have showed you proof that you are full of #### and all I get from you is "I promise you i know more than you" LOL.

You are the one that assumes that only black people have multiple babydaddys, racist.

I am happy you have a big truck, sorry you have a small member and don't really care that you are plain stupid.

Well, friend, I would like to tell you how I know so much, but that would reveal too much. Let's just say I am over-educated. Call it what you want. I have no choice but to challenge you to a duel. Because I am a gentleman and you are more than likely short, fat, balding, stupid, and ugly, you get to choose the weapons and dueling grounds.

Malo

Age 54, my face is certainly not beautiful but not old and worn hard. I do have nice teeth and wear makeup to enhance my features but not enough to make me look like a clown. My dress style is business casual and my "job" includes being a successful business owner that is a well respected and is known to be generous in the local community. I have no criminal record and have not even had a driving offense or accident in over 15 years.

My face may reveal that I am cynical and not easily bull$hitted; so many defense attorneys may not like me. I was raised in a tough neighborhood and had street smarts that might have made me tougher than most.

Many of the local law enforcement officers and states attorney's know me; and not because I am a bad person.

On a personal note, a local punk, oldest of ten kids from a welfare mother, is sitting in prison at this very moment; in part from breaking into and stealing from one of my businesses. At 20, he already had a long history of runs in with the law and his family name is also well known by local law enforcement agencies. I have also suffered the loss from having a close family member robbed for $125 and shot in the back and killed by two junkies. All the above were from people of a different race and skin color than me.

Am I a good juror? Probably to the states attorneys but probably not the criminal lawyers. Can I be fair? I would try to be. But I have to admit- I don't like criminal trash regardless of the race or age. If they need help because of issues like drugs, I don't know what the answer is. But I sure as hell don't think they have any business being let loose back on the streets with a slap on the hand; to allow them to break into homes, cars and businesses with no consequences!

You assume that arrest equals guilt. That is not always the case. You are concerned over property. So, you will pay more taxes for more prisons? OK.

frequentflier

happy to be living
You assume that arrest equals guilt. That is not always the case. You are concerned over property. So, you will pay more taxes for more prisons? OK.

Don't put words into my mouth that I did not say. I do not assume arrests equals guilt. I am smart enough to know innocent people get arrested. I am open enough to listen to solid proof of ones guilt or innocence. But I also listen to the local police scanner, talk and listen to deputies and have encountered enough worthless scum in my life to know that not everyone is a nice law abiding citizen.

I am also smart enough to know that there are a lot of good people whose lives have been negatively affected by some not so good people out there and yes, I am willing to pay more in taxes if that is what it takes to get those people off the streets.

C

czygvtwkr

Well, friend, I would like to tell you how I know so much, but that would reveal too much. Let's just say I am over-educated. Call it what you want. I have no choice but to challenge you to a duel. Because I am a gentleman and you are more than likely short, fat, balding, stupid, and ugly, you get to choose the weapons and dueling grounds.

Fine, the weapon is evidence. I cited the law now you show me a single person in the state of Maryland that has been locked up for a single charge (and no other charges) of either driving on a suspended license or driving without insurance (and not falsifying proof of insurance).