rhythm beads

crazyropes

I made amber one in her Purple and lime green colors. I think its a little too big for her pony. but she likes it she

I saw them on ebay but never heard of them before that.

Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

Attachments

• IMG_6790.jpg
    IMG_6790.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6792.jpg
    IMG_6792.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 188

mingiz

Horse Poor
Same reason they use jingle bells on sleighs. To hear the rhythm of the bells with the gait of the horse....I have them for my twh..

Tazgirl

I make them for myself. They are really cool. So if any of you want them contact Crazyropes and order some. You won't regret getting them, they are great to listen to on the trail.

Last edited:

Robin

Paso...what are rhythm beads? What do they do? :confused:

Believe it or not they help to calm horses. They pay attention to the beads or bells rather than distractions around them. For trail riders, it will allow wildlife to move away prior to approach, alert Hunters, you are nearby. Improves cadence in a horse. I have used the bells, during fall winter trail riding. Helps with safety.

erinjograves

Believe it or not they help to calm horses. They pay attention to the beads or bells rather than distractions around them. For trail riders, it will allow wildlife to move away prior to approach, alert Hunters, you are nearby. Improves cadence in a horse. I have used the bells, during fall winter trail riding. Helps with safety.

Thats awesome!!! I may have to get some!!! thanks!

crazyropes

I put the one Amber and I made on ebay to see if I get anyone wanting to buy a set. Amber is going through all her beads now organizing them. so if we get any order she can make some. We are also going to make a bunch and bring to the September MW horse show. I'm hopping it will be a little cooler to set up and sell stuff.
I ordered a bunch of bells and the little clips to make a bunch. I thought they where just something fun and neat amber could ride and I made hers to match her Purple and Lime Green Bridle and she has a purple saddle.

I will be adding them to my web site too.
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
also what i see alot of barrel racers doing is they have a thing of beads that connects to one side of the breast collar, goes over the horses neck and connects to the other side (clips on). I havent seen anyone selling them around here, one lady I talked to said she got hers in NC.

Bells

I too have used bells during the fall and winter months. It alerts hunters, other animals and I like the sound.