You Pick.........

• Richard Cranium aka Dick Head aka Dick

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Smdcop aka Andy aka Mall Cop

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

Richard Cranium

Let's see.....

People can either vote for me, someone they don't know, someone who can give a #### less what the locals think because he insults them at every opportunity, or they can vote for some backwoods rent-a-cop who sits on his ass all day talking to his MPD's.

What's the winner get?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Barbra said:
I hope you and your family never need one in an emergency.
The sad part of that Qurious' statement is that even if the cops know that she hates them, they'll still help her in an emergency.

If you can't support those that keep you safe, you don't deserve their protection.

Mikeinsmd

Qurious said:
based on my experiances...you'd hate them too.

But I'll rephrase it.

I hate "crooked" cops.
So you really weren't speeding. He was bored and lied just so he could write you a ticket. I got it now. Crooked mf'r :lmao:

smcop

Qurious said:
i hate cops.
What an ignorant statement! That is just as ignorant as hate groups saying they hate different people because of their race, religion, or national origin. "Cops" are people. Some are good, some are bad, some are fair, some are unfair. Some work hard, some are lazy....See what I am saying.

smcop

Qurious said:

But I'll rephrase it.

I hate "crooked" cops.
I hate crooked cops too! But I wouldn't lump them in the category of hard working honest cops, which it is my experience most are!

smcop

Qurious said:

But I'll rephrase it.

I hate "crooked" cops.
Well since this is all anonymous, what are your experiences? I bet you probably don't really have any, you are just going by what the people around you say! For if the "cops" are crooked, and you report them, and nothing happens, then that means the entire criminal justice system, ie; courts, prosecutors are corrupt. Sorry, I don't buy it!

Qurious

Im On 1.
smcop said:
I hate crooked cops too! But I wouldn't lump them in the category of hard working honest cops, which it is my experience most are!

unfortunently i can't tell the difference.

u could be a hard working honest cop and not ticket family members, fellow co-workers and friends...therefore your thrown into the category of a crooked cop.