You Pick.........

• Richard Cranium aka Dick Head aka Dick

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Smdcop aka Andy aka Mall Cop

Votes: 38 66.7%

• Total voters

sockgirl77

Qurious said:
based on my experiances...you'd hate them too.

But I'll rephrase it.

I hate "crooked" cops.
Stay on the right side of the law and you will not have this problem. :yay:

I like it

Both of these guys are sword fighting flamers. They should both get locked up and raped by large inmates. They are both hated equally.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:
based on my experiances...you'd hate them too.

But I'll rephrase it.

I hate "crooked" cops.
Were you and your homies/crew arrested for something and they only arrested you because they're racist? :popcorn:

Please tell us of your experiences...

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:
unfortunently i can't tell the difference.

u could be a hard working honest cop and not ticket family members, fellow co-workers and friends...therefore your thrown into the category of a crooked cop.
I can't tell the difference between your posts and horse crap. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I've had one bad experience with a cop. I don't hate them. I actually think this cop made an honest mistake. :shrug:

They're there to protect the citizens and, unfortanenetly, we've got morons like Qurious and RC who hate them but they'd protect the Qurious' of America.

Neither are worth the air they breathe. They're causing global warming, too much hot air. :jameo:

mrweb

Iron City
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
:killingme

You're racist, you know why? You assume Qurious is breaking the law. :killingme

WTF? Is Vrai being a racist because she may (albeit I doubt it) somehow made a connection between breaking the law and racisism? I suggest that all you folks that profess to hate cops, go live somewhere else...try Russia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, any country in for former Eastern Block.....in time you will be begging to come back "home" to those cops you now hate. Frankly, I am ashamed, as a former law enforcement person, that I protected your sorry butts. However, if I ever see your sorry a$$ in need of help, I will be there to help, regardless of your opinion of me and my brothers and sisters who serve and protect 24/7.

Qurious

Im On 1.
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Were you and your homies/crew arrested for something and they only arrested you because they're racist? :popcorn:

Please tell us of your experiences...

Do you say this to your "black friends" you fake?

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
In the immortal words of Jim Carrey:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, #######!

thats foolish of you to automatically assume I broke the law and thats the reason I hate crooked cops.

I dont expect you or your "crew" to even fathom what I've been through with police since moving down to "southern" maryland. I've experianced everything from racism, false arrests, and verbal abuse. So don't tell me to stop breaking the law....I abide by all laws and show respect to the law enforcement that gives me respect, if not....f u.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:
thats foolish of you to automatically assume I broke the law and thats the reason I hate crooked cops.

I dont expect you or your "crew" to even fathom what I've been through with police since moving down to "southern" maryland. I've experianced everything from racism, false arrests, and verbal abuse. So don't tell me to stop breaking the law....I abide by all laws and show respect to the law enforcement that gives me respect, if not....f u.

:killingme :killingme :killingme