Richard Victor??

svictor08

I am looking for contact/ reference info for a farrier that I heard was good... his name is Richard Victor. Any info would be good. Thanks.

jamesbond007

I am looking for contact/ reference info for a farrier that I heard was good... his name is Richard Victor. Any info would be good. Thanks.

I know he does a few of a friends horses, and I wouldn't recommend him personally. Horses feet were cracked and pigeon toed. Not sure if it's just his lack of interest in those horses, but I use Tim Hamilton and he does a great job for my horse.

devinej

i noticed the name haha

he does great work with my horse...who has not the easiest feet in the world. i've had vets comment on the nice shoeing job.

pigeon toes and cracks are not always the farriers fault...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Did anyone notice the OP's last name?

NO not related...Richard does not have family in the area that are on so md..Richard has too many customers as it is he is not going to frucking look for more business here..he is a great blacksmith...

sockgirl77

NO not related...Richard does not have family in the area that are on so md..Richard has too many customers as it is he is not going to frucking look for more business here..he is a great blacksmith...

Just thought that it was a funny coinkydink. :lol:

Colliegal

Richard does all my horses too. I've used him for several years and have NEVER had an issue with him. My neighbor uses Keith Bagley who is also highly regarded and Keith will recommend Richard when he is contacted for services (he isn't taking new clients). I agree pigeon toes and cracks often appear because of other reasons.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
He does my arab and my pairents horses... he does a GREAT JOB!!!!!!!:yay:

yup known Richard for years he's always done all my horses and works real close with Dr Stott great team those two... Fixed my rocky's foot :yahoo: I highly recommend both of them.

parents--- girl how you passing English....love mom

Last edited:

SugarNSpikes

Richard Victor also does MAG's horses, too... last I checked anyway and when I called him a while back he told me that he wasn't taking on any new clients at the time.

Tim Hamilton made my horse get an abcess and put him out of work for three months, but he may have just had a bad day when he did Mocha's feet or something.

We have Dennis Atkinson, and he does a good job, but I'm not sure if he's taking on any clients either. Anyway, good luck with farrier hunting.

ARWB01R

GREAT farrier! I also just tried a newer guy around town named Nick...was impressed by his work on all my horses and ponies. He even carries around someone to hold the horses for you so you can continue with your barn duties. =] And he is relatively inexpensive. PM me if anyone is interested in his number?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I liked Richard when he did my mare's feet - nice guy - I had to switch to someone else when my then new rescue (2 years ago) wouldn't let Richard come near him. Heck he ran from the vet for almost an hour (I paid the BIG vet bill to prove it LOL). I miss seeing Richard's smiling face!

Richard does all my horses too. I've used him for several years and have NEVER had an issue with him. My neighbor uses Keith Bagley who is also highly regarded and Keith will recommend Richard when he is contacted for services (he isn't taking new clients). I agree pigeon toes and cracks often appear because of other reasons.