Rick Pelicano Bomb proofing Clinic Oct 28th

jwilley

Walker
Rick Pelicano's bomb proofing clinic hosted by OPRC Freedom Chapter will be held on October 28, 2007 at Vicky Coryell's Fox Fire Farm(located next to AMIT) from 10:00AM-1:00PM. Contact Kelly Smith 301-373-8043 (Home only after 7:00PM) or work 301-342-7051 or email at kelly.m.smith1@navy.mil for more info or to sign up. Clinic fee is $85.00 or come audit for $10.00.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I took a bomb proofing clinic last year at Holly Point. It was a lot of fun. Sadie walked through FIRE!!! I would do it this year too, but HPEC is having a show that day. Since I am managing it they want me there.:lmao: I hope you guys have fun! It was a great experience.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Rick Pelicano's bomb proofing clinic hosted by OPRC Freedom Chapter will be held on October 28, 2007 at Vicky Coryell's Fox Fire Farm(located next to AMIT) from 10:00AM-1:00PM. Contact Kelly Smith 301-373-8043 (Home only after 7:00PM) or work 301-342-7051 or email at kelly.m.smith1@navy.mil for more info or to sign up. Clinic fee is $85.00 or come audit for $10.00.

I think I want to hand walk my less than 2 year old though it... would that be allowed? :howdy:

jwilley

Walker
I think I want to hand walk my less than 2 year old though it... would that be allowed? :howdy:

if I remember correctly we had a couple of people walk their horses at Rick's last clinic I attended. It's really a great clinic. Rick or one of his assistants will work with you and your horse to get through any of the obstacles you are having difficulty with. Rick keeps everything safe, if you are riding your horse and having problems he'll ask you to dismount so you two can work the horse through it.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
I took a bomb proofing clinic last year at Holly Point. It was a lot of fun. Sadie walked through FIRE!!! I would do it this year too, but HPEC is having a show that day. Since I am managing it they want me there.:lmao: I hope you guys have fun! It was a great experience.

We're having an in-house Halloween Gymkhana that day. . . Maybe we should start a SOMD equine event calendar so everyone will know what's going on where, what do you think?:howdy:

W

WhoCares

My brother has his wedding so that entire weekend is completely out for me. I will be up in NH freezing.

W

WhoCares

I was told someone would be dropping one off to you...I'll see what's up with that...thanks lady

That would be me, and my color printer took a nose dive.

I have it done in PPT, and can email it to someone.

**Update: color copy made. I will drop it off on the way to the barn tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Does Rick charge for this clinic? You all know this is advertising and I am personally reporting this thread to Vria.:killingme