Rick Pelicano Bomb proofing Clinic Oct 28th

jwilley

Walker
I think I want to hand walk my less than 2 year old though it... would that be allowed? :howdy:

Yes that is allowed...Do you plan on coming Thanks for the pictures from the trail ride, they turned out pretty good even though I hate having my picture taken.....now I need to figure out which ones I want:howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Yes that is allowed...Do you plan on coming Thanks for the pictures from the trail ride, they turned out pretty good even though I hate having my picture taken.....now I need to figure out which ones I want:howdy:

Is he the one that has them playing soccer with the huge beach ball towards the end? I took pictures at AMIT last year of a bomb proofinh clinic, and I think the man's name was Rick.

Loper

Animal Poor!

OMG I just figured out why you looked familiar... :yahoo: I went back to look at pictures from the AMIT bomb proofing clinic. You are in them.... :lmao:

jwilley

Walker
OMG I just figured out why you looked familiar... :yahoo: I went back to look at pictures from the AMIT bomb proofing clinic. You are in them.... :lmao:

You figured it out,:yahoo: yes I was there and had a blast.....Oh I would like to see those pictures