Ricks Cheesesteak @ Wildwood

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
First question...Do you still sleep with the manager/owner>

Second question....When are we going there for lunch?
My managers are both females....I'm not quite ready to cross that line yet.....

I don't sleep with the owner much, but we have a lot of great sex....maybe Elaine should try that instead of a cheesesteak.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:

I don't sleep with the owner much, but we have a lot of great sex....maybe Elaine should try that instead of a cheesesteak.

Did you just offer up your husband? :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
I'm sure she would give him to the first taker... :popcorn:
He!! NO!!!!!! That's one way I could make some great cash off him........ :whistle:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
remaxrealtor said:

If you sleep with him, I doubt I'd be interested. But thanks all the same! :cheesy:

R

remaxrealtor

elaine said:
If you sleep with him, I doubt I'd be interested. But thanks all the same! :cheesy:
It would ultimately have to be his decision......but.......I doubt I'll lay awake worrying :poke:. You sleep well also!

mrweb

Iron City
remaxrealtor said:
There is nothing I appreciate more than honesty, as anyone who knows me will tell you. There were some recent criticisms on here about the restaurant, and we are working very hard to fix those issues. The restaurant business is tough. Turnover is constant, good people are hard to find and the quality of products fluctuates. If my customers aren't honest with me, I don't know what needs fixing! Thanks to Chasey for the kudos, they are appreciated as well :huggy: .

Elaine, on the other hand....you are a negative, miserable individual who looks for something or someone to talk down about. I had simply mentioned in a previous post that if you had something nice to say OCCASIONALLY, people may be more receptive to your criticisms. I'm sorry that something in your past has caused such bitter animosity in you. May I suggest therapy....and a cheessteak :howdy: .
I've stopped in about a year ago. Good effort on the pasta, meat balls are better than most, bread was pretty good but need to use fresh garlic and olive oil. A good dish using bolognaise with 1/2 beef and 1/2 pork (to sweeten it up a tad) w/ béchamel would set you apart. :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the only way to settle this is for your Board Mommy to make a trip and taste-test everything. All in the name of research, of course. :yum:

mrweb

Iron City
vraiblonde said:
I think the only way to settle this is for your Board Mommy to make a trip and taste-test everything. All in the name of research, of course. :yum:
Of course Board Mommy can't do that by herself, she needs company... :whistle:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
I think the only way to settle this is for your Board Mommy to make a trip and taste-test everyone. All in the name of research, of course. :yum:
you sexy beast..

I bet I win!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
you sexy beast..

I bet I win!!
:bonk:

I think we should have a tasting party with several people so we can have a bite of everything and judge the quality and taste. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Every single time someone brings up "Rick's Cheesesteaks" my brain interprets it as "Rick's Cheesecakes". I could use a cheesecake. :yum:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Every single time someone brings up "Rick's Cheesesteaks" my brain interprets it as "Rick's Cheesecakes". I could use a cheesecake. :yum:
I think of Jean's cheesecakes (Rick's Momma) every time I hear the name Rick (and to be honest the Black Diamond steak with shrimp scampi). It would be nice if once or twice a year Jean would make a few for Rick to parcell out at his shop. If you ever had any back when Oakwood Lodge was around you would know what I mean.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
I think of Jean's cheesecakes (Rick's Momma) every time I hear the name Rick (and to be honest the Black Diamond steak with shrimp scampi). It would be nice if once or twice a year Jean would make a few for Rick to parcell out at his shop. If you ever had any back when Oakwood Lodge was around you would know what I mean.

Mmm.... Black Diamond... :drool: