Ride this weekend............Mingiz

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Holy Moley....Hey Happy do you have a pay pal acct?
yes.
but just hold on to what you owe me, we'll prolly see each other this weekend. i'm riding all three days if i can. i'm going with Julie Foor tomorrow if the weather permits. i'm dieing to get Chester out again.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
yes.
but just hold on to what you owe me, we'll prolly see each other this weekend. i'm riding all three days if i can. i'm going with Julie Foor tomorrow if the weather permits. i'm dieing to get Chester out again.

K but I hate owing you... :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Saturday looks to be the better day...5 degrees warmer :lmao: But winds west 10 to 15. So the woods would be better than open fields... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Saturday looks to be the better day...5 degrees warmer :lmao: But winds west 10 to 15. So the woods would be better than open fields... :whistle:

:frown: you just made me cold..

mingiz

Horse Poor
OK what time? 12-12:30 ish on trail by 1pm Happy you going to be on time????? :razz: Anybody else game????

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
OK what time? 12-12:30 ish on trail by 1pm Happy you going to be on time????? :razz: Anybody else game????
shoulda lied to me and told me to be there a half hour earlier :lol:
sounds good. guess no hay auction for us. :biggrin:
are we bringing lunch?
and ya know paso ain't even outta bed yet to reply :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
shoulda lied to me and told me to be there a half hour earlier :lol:
sounds good. guess no hay auction for us. :biggrin:
are we bringing lunch?
and ya know paso ain't even outta bed yet to reply :lol:

:yawn: am now...I will be there...have extra horses (truck hooked to the big trailer) for the "right person" who wants to go with...

Start a new thread for the newbys and see who will or will not show up...