Ride this weekend............Mingiz

mingiz

Horse Poor
We had a great lunch last week...Thanks to J...I'd say everyone pack there own.....OK Happy you be there at 12 noon..... :razz:

GallopNTec

happyappygirl said:
yes.
but just hold on to what you owe me, we'll prolly see each other this weekend. i'm riding all three days if i can. i'm going with Julie Foor tomorrow if the weather permits. i'm dieing to get Chester out again.
:howdy: Just recently found out who you are- don't think we've met , but I've known Julie F for a long time- used to work w/ her , and lived close by.
She ( and Alan) are the best!!!

GallopNTec

Pasofever said:
sorry no but I can find you one...what color??

Black-

I have 2 students showing tomorrow( first timers :huggy: ).... just defending my OCW status.

Maybe I'll stop at the lake on my way home, so y'all can give me shaight in person!

mingiz

Horse Poor
GallopNTec said:
Black-

I have 2 students showing tomorrow( first timers :huggy: ).... just defending my OCW status.

Maybe I'll stop at the lake on my way home, so y'all can give me shaight in person!

We want to give ya shait while your riding :killingme :lmao: :razz:

GallopNTec

mingiz said:
We want to give ya shait while your riding :killingme :lmao: :razz:
Too bad ya missed my WTC class on the 17.1 h ex race horse- you and paso would've pee'd laughing.
Little Morgan went wizzing by, and Big Guy said lets race , in the indoor at Flat Iron with the X mas tree up....
My back and shoulders hurt for the next three days...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:
Too bad ya missed my WTC class on the 17.1 h ex race horse- you and paso would've pee'd laughing.
Little Morgan went wizzing by, and Big Guy said lets race , in the indoor at Flat Iron with the X mas tree up....
My back and shoulders hurt for the next three days...

:yikes: that would have been funny :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
:yawn: am now...I will be there...have extra horses (truck hooked to the big trailer) for the "right person" who wants to go with...

Start a new thread for the newbys and see who will or will not show up...

Hey Paso...is there still an extra horse still available? I just found out that BF has to work tomorrow...and I don't really want to sit home all day bored. I'm not positive yet that I can come along...by when would you need to know? I will also volunteer to help with anything...or do stalls or stuff like that after the ride. I can also make some snickerdoodles and bring them along! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Cowgirl said:
Hey Paso...is there still an extra horse still available? I just found out that BF has to work tomorrow...and I don't really want to sit home all day bored. I'm not positive yet that I can come along...by when would you need to know? I will also volunteer to help with anything...or do stalls or stuff like that after the ride. I can also make some snickerdoodles and bring them along! :howdy:
I can bring you one if you want i'm only bringing one horse. It's a RMH not a crotch rocket little paso.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Ok I'm good. i got another friend to ride with me!! Actually i'm hooking p with her group at Greenwell in the AM. :biggrin:

Cowgirl

happyappygirl said:
Ok I'm good. i got another friend to ride with me!! Actually i'm hooking p with her group at Greenwell in the AM. :biggrin:

:confused: Are you still going to the lake? If so, how long does it take y'all to do the ride? I'm trying to figure out when I'd have to leave home and when I'd be leaving St. Mary's to come home. Do you already have someone else riding your extra horse?