Riding Drag

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Howdy, Yep, I'm the new peep trying to figure out all this new tech stuff so this is a test to see if I pass. I've enjoyed learning from ya by reading your posts and even though I'm a little scared of ya, I'm going to wade in and wet my boots.........:howdy:

BeenSpur'd

:howdy:where is Physic Hill Farm?

My farm is the southeastern section of my grandparents original family farm in Great Mills. I was given 10 1/2 acres by my dad after my grandmother died when it was divided up amongst family. Lived here for 20 years this past August. I've put in every post and fence board, designed & built all the barns and outbuildings myself except for one small run in shed. Trying to make it into the nicest small farm around on a small budget so it's a constant work in progress.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My farm is the southeastern section of my grandparents original family farm in Great Mills. I was given 10 1/2 acres by my dad after my grandmother died when it was divided up amongst family. Lived here for 20 years this past August. I've put in every post and fence board, designed & built all the barns and outbuildings myself except for one small run in shed. Trying to make it into the nicest small farm around on a small budget so it's a constant work in progress.

There is a horse forum section. Many who live in your area. Im North in Mechanicsville. Hope to ride with you someday. I know the Dec. SMTR trailride will be at the St.Marys River State Park. You should join us as it is near you. You could be our dragrider.

BeenSpur'd

There is a horse forum section. Many who live in your area. Im North in Mechanicsville. Hope to ride with you someday. I know the Dec. SMTR trailride will be at the St.Marys River State Park. You should join us as it is near you. You could be our dragrider.
I've ridden from my farm, around the lake and back many times before. It takes about 5 1/2 hours and I have to cross one road ( Indian Bridge ) Haven't done it in a while. I haven't ridden for the past year but plan to get back in the saddle again real soon. I was a member of the SMTR a few years ago and went on some of the rides. It was fun. I really need to stop working so hard on my farm and become one with my horse again. I miss that.

BeenSpur'd

Hey Cowgirl glad to see ya in here....:buddies:
Howdy back at ya. Looks like these forums can be fun on those cold and windy days after the stalls are done. Can you believe my mini babies are going to be four months old next week. Good thing I finished the new run in shed, they are just about ready to be weaned. See you tonight at... :gossip:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Howdy back at ya. Looks like these forums can be fun on those cold and windy days after the stalls are done. Can you believe my mini babies are going to be four months old next week. Good thing I finished the new run in shed, they are just about ready to be weaned. See you tonight at... :gossip:

Doesn't seem like it's been that long....I won't be going to see :gossip: Gotta save some fuel at 334 a gal I'm gonna have to stay home more....Or hook up the fat pony and start at 4pm to be there by 6....:lmao: