Riding Drag

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have a mini AZZ, she is bred to my mini leopard Appaloosa stallion. Hoping for a mini spotted hinney this spring. I might name her MiniHinney..... :yahoo:

Too Funny....Well glad to hear that lastnight was a good night...I didn't get to enjoy the fun untill later that evening...But it was fun!! when I did...:yahoo:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Red Karma

Howdy, Yep, I'm the new peep trying to figure out all this new tech stuff so this is a test to see if I pass. I've enjoyed learning from ya by reading your posts and even though I'm a little scared of ya, I'm going to wade in and wet my boots.........:howdy:

I was just wondering why someone left me red karma and didn't sign it? Is it because I love horses? Mean people suck and cowardly mean people are even worse.........

Last edited:
T

toppick08

I was just wondering why someone from this business left me red karma and didn't sign it? Is it because I love horses? Mean people suck and cowardly mean people are even worse.........

Welcome friend, My box is also full of nameless red karma by gutless Mama's boys. You'll do fine and learn to ignore them. :howdy:

B

Bronwyn

Howdy, Yep, I'm the new peep trying to figure out all this new tech stuff so this is a test to see if I pass. I've enjoyed learning from ya by reading your posts and even though I'm a little scared of ya, I'm going to wade in and wet my boots.........:howdy:

:howdy: