Riding is a Sport!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If you go to YouTube.com and type in "Riding is a Sport" you can see the video I made! For those of you who know how technologically inclined I am you will be impressed (maybe), and you can see me ride. Thanks to Kizer, I think I fixed all of my grammatical errors. Thanks Kizer! :huggy: I did misspell poor Gavin's name, but it is a lot of work to fix it. If anyone knows how to link it, please do. I don't know how. :howdy:

2baymares

Sadielady said:
If you go to YouTube.com and type in "Riding is a Sport" you can see the video I made! For those of you who know how technologically inclined I am you will be impressed (maybe), and you can see me ride. Thanks to Kizer, I think I fixed all of my grammatical errors. Thanks Kizer! :huggy: I did misspell poor Gavin's name, but it is a lot of work to fix it. If anyone knows how to link it, please do. I don't know how. :howdy:

Great Video!!!!
Think you can get my big mare to do that. :killingme

hbic

Sadielady said:

Well, if anyone on this forum had any doubts as to your riding ability...it should now be laid to rest. Excellent footage...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:jameo: :jameo: I cant view it. I HATE dial-up!!!!!!!!

But, Sadie honey, you dont need to prove your abilities to me cause Ive seen you on a that fiesty, little, white arab of girls before. :flowers:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:

That was super - nice job!! :yay: Good on ya!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadie thanks for sharing!!! :howdy: Please let us all know when you post any new videos. What program did you use to do your YouTube video?? :yay: How much do we owe you for your professional tips. :razz:

Also enjoyed the video clips of your adorable little ones!!! They were priceless. :huggy:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Thanks guys! You guys are so sweet. If you didn't get to see the mother's day video I made and have time check it out on YouTube...."Mother's Day 2007!" is the title. It is the one that starts out with a blue screen. There are some familiar pictures on it. My mom said she cried. She is a tough lady, so I guess she liked it. I used Windows Movie Maker. Hopefully it won't take me so long the next time I do one. :huggy:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
That was super - nice job!! :yay: Good on ya!
Celine DeeeAww would not say that! What kind of Canadienne are you?? :lmao: I think "Good on ya" is an Aussie thing, like ' too bloody right, mate' and so forth. Have another go at it, Saddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
good job putting it togather! what program do you use to make the video? Ican never add music to my videos because i cant find the right program for it...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
Thanks guys! You guys are so sweet. If you didn't get to see the mother's day video I made and have time check it out on YouTube...."Mother's Day 2007!" is the title. It is the one that starts out with a blue screen. There are some familiar pictures on it. My mom said she cried. She is a tough lady, so I guess she liked it. I used Windows Movie Maker. Hopefully it won't take me so long the next time I do one. :huggy:

Hey Sadie,

Just checked my new computer & it has Windows Movie Maker. Guess I'll have to figure it out too. :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
BZHorseMomE said:
Hey Sadie,

Just checked my new computer & it has Windows Movie Maker. Guess I'll have to figure it out too. :lmao:
i thought you had to pay for that... or thats the program that wont let me load a video on it or music because of "copy rights" even though the video is home made!

Robin

I think the video is great! Sadielady: I love the music, adds pizazz to your ride. Has anyone listened to the words of the song in the video?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
flarenuphope said:
good job putting it togather! what program do you use to make the video? Ican never add music to my videos because i cant find the right program for it...
I used Windows Movie Maker, but first I had to take old VHS tapes and convert them to DVD. Then I had to have a friend help me (do it for me) convert that DVD into something my computer could read. It was a lot of work but I needed to transfer them from VHS because, as you could see, the video was deteriorating. Would love to see some videos of you guys, especially " a certain someone" who loves to brag about themselves. Maybe they don't have a fast enough computer. :eyebrow:

Last edited:

hbic

Winn Dixie said:
No comment! :killingme :lmao: :killingme

Not surprising...just as I & a few others suspected, when it came down to actually proving what you were claiming & what you have done....that you have NO proof...hence the "no comment"...