Riding is a Sport!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Celine DeeeAww would not say that! What kind of Canadienne are you?? :lmao: I think "Good on ya" is an Aussie thing, like ' too bloody right, mate' and so forth. Have another go at it, Saddle.

It is all part of the Commonwealth! And I am most definitely NOT a Quebecer. Get it straight, Kiz. :razz:

S

saddlesore

hbic said:
Not surprising...just as I & a few others suspected, when it came down to actually proving what you were claiming & what you have done....that you have NO proof...hence the "no comment"...

Oh puhleez. :bigwhoop: It is obvious that BZ, santagaga, and hbic are both friends of Shady's. Frankly I've never seen either of them ride. Hell, I don't even know either of them. Do I care who rides better? No. Do I bloody well care that one of them is having a fling with her boss? No. Fer chrissakes, if those 2 have a bit of a tiff going, fine. But enough with the blatant ragging on one because you're friends of the other. It's tiresome, it is :lalala:

Would you feel better if we had a vote?? WD v. SL? :eyebrow:

hbic

saddlesore said:
Oh puhleez. :bigwhoop: It is obvious that BZ, santagaga, and hbic are both friends of Shady's. Frankly I've never seen either of them ride. Hell, I don't even know either of them. Do I care who rides better? No. Do I bloody well care that one of them is having a fling with her boss? No. Fer chrissakes, if those 2 have a bit of a tiff going, fine. But enough with the blatant ragging on one because you're friends of the other. It's tiresome, it is :lalala:

Would you feel better if we had a vote?? WD v. SL? :eyebrow:

I know of SL but we are not personal friends...I can't speak for the others you mentioned you'll have to ask them as to how deep their friendship runs with SL.

Furthermore isn't that what friends do...stick up for each other when the shiat starts to fly?

You also might want to be very careful about making accusations/references to someone having a "fling with their boss" that type of comment is not something you throw around loosely. It's also the type of comment that can be detrimental to someone's employment or someone's marriage. I'm sure you're familiar with how the rumor mill works...especially in the horse world.

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
I know of SL but we are not personal friends...I can't speak for the others you mentioned you'll have to ask them as to how deep their friendship runs with SL.

Furthermore isn't that what friends do...stick up for each other when the shiat starts to fly?

You also might want to be very careful about making accusations/references to someone having a "fling with their boss" that type of comment is not something you throw around loosely. It's also the type of comment that can be detrimental to someone's employment or someone's marriage. I'm sure you're familiar with how the rumor mill works...especially in the horse world.

SHHH! You are going to upset MH with all this buck wild crazy accusationing :jameo:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
hbic said:
Not surprising...just as I & a few others suspected, when it came down to actually proving what you were claiming & what you have done....that you have NO proof...hence the "no comment"...

You must have missed the hysterical laughter after my "no comment". :buttkick: Now do you get it? :smack:

hbic

Winn Dixie said:
You must have missed the hysterical laughter after my "no comment". :buttkick: Now do you get it? :smack:

Oh honey I know what you were trying to convey...what I did is called..."throwing it back at you" now do you get it? :howdy:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
I used Windows Movie Maker, but first I had to take old VHS tapes and convert them to DVD. Then I had to have a friend help me (do it for me) convert that DVD into something my computer could read. It was a lot of work but I needed to transfer them from VHS because, as you could see, the video was deteriorating. Would love to see some videos of you guys, especially " a certain someone" who loves to brag about themselves. Maybe they don't have a fast enough computer. :eyebrow:

I'll have to pick your brain someday. I have lots of video on 8mm I'd love to convert to DVD. I video taped most of the courses my DD has ever done. She cringes but we love to go back and watch the early efforts! :smile:

PrepH4U

Sadielady said:
Thanks guys! You guys are so sweet. If you didn't get to see the mother's day video I made and have time check it out on YouTube...."Mother's Day 2007!" is the title. It is the one that starts out with a blue screen. There are some familiar pictures on it. My mom said she cried. She is a tough lady, so I guess she liked it. I used Windows Movie Maker. Hopefully it won't take me so long the next time I do one. :huggy:
:yay:
They were both very nice! You have ridden some very gorgeous horses! Thanks for sharing.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Sadielady said:
I used Windows Movie Maker, but first I had to take old VHS tapes and convert them to DVD. Then I had to have a friend help me (do it for me) convert that DVD into something my computer could read. It was a lot of work but I needed to transfer them from VHS because, as you could see, the video was deteriorating. Would love to see some videos of you guys, especially " a certain someone" who loves to brag about themselves. Maybe they don't have a fast enough computer. :eyebrow:
i have some on youtube... look for ibra, or barrel racing flare, im in all red.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
flarenuphope said:
i have some on youtube... look for ibra, or barrel racing flare, im in all red.
Congrats! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I disabled the comments on my video because I didn't want the rude comments to appear. You know you can do that right? Anyway...good luck in the future.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Karma given to me..."Hopefully he'll get transferred soon and take your no talent butt with him."

Aww...sounds like someone doesn't like me. I can't imagine which clan member that could be, since they didn't sign their Karma. Of course few people who give red sign it. Paso, how do you show the Karma in red with time, date, and thread like you have done before?

Last edited: