Riding the lake

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I sent out an email "The old man from Snowey River AKA Big Sexy" will be there. Only got a yeah from him so far....

devinej

where is this lake? a friend and i were talking about going somewhere on sunday to ride, she was thinking st. mary's river st park? anyone know what that's like?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
devinej said:
where is this lake? a friend and i were talking about going somewhere on sunday to ride, she was thinking st. mary's river st park? anyone know what that's like?

:whistle: Same place...shhhh dont tell anyone.. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Me, RC, and hopefully SAHRAB. MyLittlePony, MGH et al will also be there. I'm planning to ride Tootie-Frootie's leopard girlie and pony her willy-nilly filly. :crazy: we shall see.

We can all bring something and do a tailgaiter at the end....'K? I'll have my daughter Kitty drive some stuff over in the van and she'll bring my grandies too. :biggrin:

Last edited:

showqueen74

mingiz said:
Paso,Bef and I are riding the lake Sunday 12:30 meet, :howdy: ride at 1pm
Anybody game? :flowers:
We'r game! Can someone PM me with directions? I'm at FIF...............
Thanks a bunch. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showqueen74 said:

I will call with directions it is less then 5 miles for you (lucky biatch)

jacbro

Vicki do you have a tailer? And can you take another with you? I would like to join you all on this ride. I'm Jackie, Calla Lilly's owner. Let me know or give me a call 240-434-2696.

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:

Come out of FIF make a left. At light take a left. Park sign on the right about 1 1/2 miles. Or ride through take it easy camp gorund get to road , cross road and go through woods til you get to food lion then cross the road and follow road to lake.... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Me, RC, and hopefully SAHRAB. MyLittlePony, MGH et al will also be there. I'm planning to ride Tootie-Frootie's leopard girlie and pony her willy-nilly filly. :crazy: we shall see.

We can all bring something and do a tailgaiter at the end....'K? I'll have my daughter Kitty drive some stuff over in the van and she'll bring my grandies too. :biggrin:

What kind of tail gate stuff????

showqueen74

jacbro said:
Vicki do you have a tailer? And can you take another with you? I would like to join you all on this ride. I'm Jackie, Calla Lilly's owner. Let me know or give me a call 240-434-2696.
Jackie, to answer your questions, yes, yes, and yes. I have a 2 horse slant, both our horses weigh about the same, and its a short ride, so it don't matter who rides where...........I'll call you, and/or run into you at the barn. Vicky