Riding the lake

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
God forbid if I forgot my camera on a ride with Paso...... :lmao: :killingme

This time get some scenery you get so close to me you cut my head off or the horses feet off....your pics are huge anyway I can crop them so get some back ground.. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
This time get some scenery you get so close to me you cut my head off or the horses feet off....your pics are huge anyway I can crop them so get some back ground.. :huggy:

Damn, I have so much to do tomorrow! I may have to drop some stuff and come out for a bit if it's going to be a party with all you there. :howdy: If for nothing else than to get some better dam pics for Paso. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Damn, I have so much to do tomorrow! I may have to drop some stuff and come out for a bit if it's going to be a party with all you there. :howdy: If for nothing else than to get some better dam pics for Paso. :lmao:

Those last dam pics were pretty dam good...I am suprised you would delete such nice dam pics... :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Do you know how to handle a canoe or kayak? I have an idea :whistle:

I do know how, but not sure I want to put several thousand dollars worth of equipment on it! :killingme just for the sake of getting you dam pictures. :killingme You want to insure me and my equipment for the day? :popcorn:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
I do know how, but not sure I want to put several thousand dollars worth of equipment on it! :killingme just for the sake of getting you dam pictures. :killingme You want to insure me and my equipment for the day? :popcorn:

I think I need to add to that statement that I want to talk to mingiz first! :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK a tailgaiter is bring stuff your family will eat, to get full, and plan on sharing. BYOB, We should have a grill available too. We ride then tailgait when we return. Be sure to bring a water bottle for yourself on the trail. We should be there by 12:30. I'm not bringing the baby, Percy called me last night and said we'd get our babies together later. We need to relax and have fun we deserve it after last week. She's a wise woman. :biggrin: So i'm riding Spook-a-bee...I mean ChocoBee.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have to take advantage of this weather. :yay: I want to start painting my fence around the barn...And finish the grass cutting I started this morning. It's a wonderfull day to be outside :getdown: Plus I'm dropping off one of the fillies today before we ride. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: