Right wing Blogger Jenna Abrams turns out to be Russian Trollfarm

Sapidus

Well if you didn't lie so much...

And..

Yes but the question was is this the lowest point in history?. and 59% responded yes. You don't really understand how questions and polls work do you?

Scream lair a few more times then take a nap

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes but the question was is this the lowest point in history?. and 59% responded yes. You don't really understand how questions and polls work do you?

Scream lair a few more times then take a nap

The APA hadn’t asked the question about whether this is the lowest point in US history before this year, so we don’t know how this year really compares.

I assert that the number for the previous year would have been 74%. ;-)

And here's a clue: If you didn't tell so many lies...nobody would call you a liar. :yay:

Sapidus

I assert that the number for the previous year would have been 74%. ;-)

And here's a clue: If you didn't tell so many lies...nobody would call you a liar. :yay:

And you have no proof of that.

The very question is this the "lowest" point removes the need to have asked the question about previous years . It know its a very difficult concept

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And you have no proof of that.

The very question is this the "lowest" point removes the need to have asked the question about previous years . It know its a very difficult concept

If the previous year answered was/would have been 74%, then the results of the poll you are in love with represent a huge improvement. Thank Trump for that!

Prove it's not so. ;-)

PsyOps

Pixelated
Thats right, 8 years of that obama guy really did this country bad. Trump will be lucky to get this country back on the right track.

Fair enough... as long as we recognize Obama inherited a huge mess from W. Did Obama do anything to improve things; not really. But he had an awful lot to overcome.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... and 59% responded yes.

Political party affiliation:
Democrat (n=1,454);
Republican (n=698);
Independent (n=672)

so 2126 vs 698 hardly EVEN Polling

yes I combined D and I because as polling has Show - Trump Approval numbers have fallen among D's and I's - while R's remain a steadfast 85%

so it stands to reason MORE democrats and independents would respond negatively in this poll as well

if you must 1454 / 698 is an over sample of 2/1