Riley Gaines offers prize money to female pool player who dropped out rather than compete against man

BOP

The comments on FB, though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tweet that got me:

This is the thing: where was Coach Blade when women were invading every. single. men's space in the known universe?

You know what they didn't invade? Men's games. That's right, women didn't demand equal access to men's sports, other than a rare few, and only at positions where the likelihood of them getting hurt is so slim as to be non-existent. And I don't know of any woman participating in big boy sports. Not on the men's teams. Exhibitions against the men, sometimes; where even high school boys teams rack up the points against the women's teams.

So again, where were people like Gains and Blade when women decided to use the force of law to invade traditionally men's only spaces on the suspicion that men were happy without women around?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I can understand why women don’t want men in their contact sports, but pool? Why? Where’s the advantage, are men’s muscle attachment giving someone an unfair advantage? Not every sport needs segregation, we agree that chess can at least be integrated.

Bare-ya-cuda

I can understand why women don’t want men in their contact sports, but pool? Why? Where’s the advantage, are men’s muscle attachment giving someone an unfair advantage? Not every sport needs segregation, we agree that chess can at least be integrated.
It shouldn’t matter if it’s basket weaving. Everyone needs to stop embracing this trans mental illness and start getting these people the help they need.

CPUSA

This is the thing: where was Coach Blade when women were invading every. single. men's space in the known universe?

You know what they didn't invade? Men's games. That's right, women didn't demand equal access to men's sports, other than a rare few, and only at positions where the likelihood of them getting hurt is so slim as to be non-existent. And I don't know of any woman participating in big boy sports. Not on the men's teams. Exhibitions against the men, sometimes; where even high school boys teams rack up the points against the women's teams.

So again, where were people like Gains and Blade when women decided to use the force of law to invade traditionally men's only spaces on the suspicion that men were happy without women around?
I remember back in the 80s & 90s when this was the big fad...female place kicker. female quarterback. female wrestler...and nobody really caring that, in order to allow these girls to feel good about themselves and prove to daddy that they are just as good as any boy...they were potentially costing some boy an athletic scholarship.
So, to put into the same perspective as alot of these female athletes....all that time & money spent on additional coaching...additional training...travel teams...pickup teams...all that hard work & dedication...and someone can just waltz right in & snatch it away...just like that!!!

But now, all of a sudden, we're supposed to care about how Lia Thomas and others are impacting girls' athletic scholarships & college financing...

Reactions: BOP

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It shouldn’t matter if it’s basket weaving. Everyone needs to stop embracing this trans mental illness and start getting these people the help they need.
For the most part I find them to be fairly amusing, the ones wanting to be women are especially so. 95% of the time they put forth no effort towards their goal of being women, they’re just ugly men in skirts. Usually I have to follow them for a while to make sure of what I saw.

WingsOfGold

Maybe they just don't want to play with a sick phuck?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I can understand why women don’t want men in their contact sports, but pool?
Why, you ask? Because they want to have an all women competition and championship. Do they need any other reason?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It’s not really a championship then,” to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best” boy, girl, man, woman.

PeoplesElbow

Why, you ask? Because they want to have an all women competition and championship. Do they need any other reason?
As long as men are allowed to have a men only version I see no problem. Do we really think they could get away with a men only event?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Because sometimes women just want their own thing without some dipshit guy horning in. Just like there are men's teams. Also co-ed teams, which the one in question clearly isn't so the dipshit guy should join another team.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As long as men are allowed to have a men only version I see no problem. Do we really think they could get away with a men only event?

Right in SMC there are men's pool leagues, or at least there used to be.

On that note, notice you never see women pretending to be a man so she can play football or box or MMA with the guys? It's always soy boys who can't compete against other men that want to beat up on girls.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

On that note, notice you never see women pretending to be a man so she can play football or box or MMA with the guys? It's always soy boys who can't compete against other men that want to beat up on girls.
And they get a pass when they intentionally injure the real women.

• Sad

PeoplesElbow

I've also been in a mens bowling league that had an occasional woman join, right here in the county. Really don't care, I wasn't sure it was a woman at first either.