Riley Gaines offers prize money to female pool player who dropped out rather than compete against man

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I can understand why women don’t want men in their contact sports, but pool? Why? Where’s the advantage, are men’s muscle attachment giving someone an unfair advantage? Not every sport needs segregation, we agree that chess can at least be integrated.

Why would I do that? Did you or did you not say that a woman's only competition isn't a real championship?
Ok, I’ll do the work for you. I’ve clearly stated that I’m speaking of situations where there is no natural advantage to either sex. In this case pool. Can you explain which sex has an advantage. The other sport I’d mentioned, chess, does a male have an advantage due to
having testicles. Once we get to purely physical sports men generally are going to have an advantage, but that’s not what we are talking about here.

DaSDGuy

Says who? Are you saying the Women's Wimbledon Championship isn't real?
Men play best of 5 in Wimbledon. Women play best of 3. Thrength and indurance plus skill are on display. Putting a man in a dress against women shouldn't happen because of the male muscle mass advantage.
Simple solution for ALL sports: 3 groups - biological males play biological males, biological females play biological females, open group for all others.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Ok, I’ll do the work for you. I’ve clearly stated that I’m speaking of situations where there is no natural advantage to either sex. In this case pool. Can you explain which sex has an advantage. The other sport I’d mentioned, chess, does a male have an advantage due to
having testicles. Once we get to purely physical sports men generally are going to have an advantage, but that’s not what we are talking about here.
You're right, we aren't talking about purely physical sports. The comment I responded to was the one you made about championships and you saying "It’s not really a championship then,” to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best” boy, girl, man, woman." Your comment was in regard to what a CHAMPIONSHIP is and that is what my response specifically was concerning.

Now, as to a potential advantage in pool, men are typically taller than women (not always but typically) with better reach and as such the size advantage would allow for many shot opportunities that wouldn't be possible for a smaller person. This also impacts one's break power, those with longer arms (and strength) can generate more power to disperse the balls into a greater spread.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Sometime men want have men's clubs no women, sometime men want to have a white club with no blacks.
They should be able to do so whether others like it or not

glhs837

Power with Control
Opposing teams need to get the biggest guy they can find, say he's a woman, and sic him on the trans dipshit.
Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

CPUSA

Because sometimes women just want their own thing without some dipshit guy horning in.
Much like boy scouts, HS Wrestling, & Parks & Rec Football?
Thank god we don't have to worry about some girl trying to prove something...

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

Right in SMC there are men's pool leagues, or at least there used to be.

On that note, notice you never see women pretending to be a man so she can play football or box or MMA with the guys? It's always soy boys who can't compete against other men that want to beat up on girls.
Nope...they come out there as girls, and when the guys are in their locker rooms, their being threatened by their coach that they better NOT hurt that young lady out on the field....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Much like boy scouts, HS Wrestling, & Parks & Rec Football?

YES!!

Thank god we don't have to worry about some girl trying to prove something...

I have never been in favor of girls invading boy places or sports. Remember when Marcia wanted to join the boy whatever, so Peter became a Sunflower Girl and went around selling cookies? Yeah, even when I was quite young I thought that was stupid.

PeoplesElbow

The penis gives you another way to move the pieces.

WingsOfGold

College superstar basketball girl entering the draft. I wish her luck BUT maybe if she got hurt by a girl with a wiener that would get the attention the idiots need.