Ringing in ears

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
do you guys think this is why I have to repeat everything three effing times at louder and louder tones? If I kill him, this will go away and I'll save my voice. I'm just saying.......

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
do you guys think this is why I have to repeat everything three effing times at louder and louder tones? If I kill him, this will go away and I'll save my voice. I'm just saying.......

So is that his secret? :lol:

CRHS89

I also have a "whooshing" in my ear...it quickens when my pulse is up. I accidentally discovered that if I press a finger just below my ear, the whooshing stops and I can hear just fine. Anyone else have this?

hotcoffee

I also have a "whooshing" in my ear...it quickens when my pulse is up. I accidentally discovered that if I press a finger just below my ear, the whooshing stops and I can hear just fine. Anyone else have this?

Nope... mine is worse in the morning... but can come back in a roar basically anytime....

The first time I noticed mine was while I was in the hospital for antibiotic therapy for MRSA infection....

I have a constant high pitch ringing in my right ear. I also have an infection in that ear and it hurts like a SOB.