RIP Our Sophie Girl

Loper

Animal Poor!
Today, dgates80 and I lost our little Chihuahua mix, Sophie. She was a about 14 and I pulled her from the Howard county animal shelter where she was given a death sentance in 2007. Always a happy girl; even as she lost her vision and later had her eyeballs removed. We both sensed we would lose her this year and today was the day.
Rest in Peace, Sophie.

I am so sorry FF and dgates80!!!! She was a sweet pup! RIP Sophie!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
So sorry.. Just remember she had a good life from 2007 til today because of you all.. I'm sure you all made her very happy and I bet she appreciated it..

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You gave her 6 years that she otherwise might not have had and I'm sure she was grateful (in her own way) for that. God's comfort to you both for that kindness. :howdy:

Roman

:huggy: I am sorry to hear this FF, and DGates. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but there are no such words. R.I.P. Sophie. :huggy:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
I am so sorry about Sophie. You guys gave her the best life ever when you rescued her from the shelter. It warms my heart to know she lived out her life being loved, pampered and spoiled as it should be. She will be missed greatly but forgotten never. Thank you for giving her such an awesome life. I wish I could give you both a big hug right now.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thanks everyone, for your kindness. Special thanks to wharf rat for your offer.

It has been a rough day.

FF, since you told me it was ok to post. Everyone can see what a beautiful pup she was! :huggy:

i-f2jPx4x-L.jpg

homedepot20

:huggy: I am sorry to hear this FF, and DGates. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but there are no such words. R.I.P. Sophie. :huggy:

When my wife & I lost our Yorkies Bruno 17 yrs & Ito 12 yrs , it seemed forever our pain we felt . However the day WILL come when the pain goes away .