RIP to my best friend..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
RIP 1996 chevy dually...you will be greatly missed..She lost her live last night bringing back a load of hay from Pa....she made it back (acted fine the whole way) to loveville and just died..thanks to happyappy and hubby at 1 am they came and got the 35 foot trailer and AAA brought the dually home..I sure hope I can get you fixed old girl...I am so sad..not a scratch on the old girls body she still had the body of a baby..

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
RIP 1996 chevy dually...you will be greatly missed..She lost her live last night bringing back a load of hay from Pa....she made it back (acted fine the whole way) to loveville and just died..thanks to happyappy and hubby at 1 am they came and got the 35 foot trailer and AAA brought the dually home..I sure hope I can get you fixed old girl...I am so sad..not a scratch on the old girls body she still had the body of a baby..

I was worried when I saw the subject line. In this case I can say ..... it's just a truck LOL - I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. Good running trucks are keepers. Yay for HappyAppy and hubby !!!!!

On a different note - for some reason I feel compelled to post this for you, I'm not sure why ...

How to Change the World: The Art of Sucking Up

ginwoman

did it take AAA a while to get there? I used to have AAA but they were so expensive and the closest tow truck person was way down the county.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
did it take AAA a while to get there? I used to have AAA but they were so expensive and the closest tow truck person was way down the county.

With 4 vehicles and always running the roads we get our moneys worth out of them...best $140 a year we spend...