RISKY BEHAVIOR FOR COVID-19

Jurgo

if I may...

If I may ...

Trying to stop the spread, slow the spread, curb the spread, (use what ever term), of the coronavirus, is ineffectual and an exercise in futility. And if you do catch it? Are you gonna say, 'But I was always following the wearing a mask everywhere protocols'? But continue on with whatever make you 'feel' safer.

points of poor/embarrassing grammar, syntax, vocabulary: you mean to say “... is ineffective.”

points of inaccuracy, misinformation, and/or poor reasoning: trying to stop or slow the spread is not an exercise in futility. See Italy, for one, on how the spread has been slowed down. Now, I suspect what you mean to say here is something more along the lines of a cost-benefit analysis; is it worth it to successfully stop or slow the spread given the cost of such measures?
You’re welcome.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sadly, because too many individualistic Americans have become more interested in what makes them happy and comfortable than what is good for those around them. Self sacrifice is a rapidly fading concept in our culture.

if you are afraid spreading viruses,, YOU should ALWAYS be masked up .....

Goldenhawk

Well, I'm glad you agree with me for a change. I only described one aspect of my personal position, but I do nearly always mask up when around anyone other than my direct family. With a doctor and a nurse in my family, I have plenty on information on mask effectiveness.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well, I'm glad you agree with me for a change. I only described one aspect of my personal position, but I do nearly always mask up when around anyone other than my direct family. With a doctor and a nurse in my family, I have plenty on information on mask effectiveness.
Pretty sure he meant a bit more than what you think he meant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, I'm glad you agree with me for a change.

ah No Typhoid GoldenHawk ..... I meant if YOU are that paranoid about viruses and infections of loved ones, YOU should ALWAYS be Masked up

snot nosed brats and sick people EVERYWHERE ... at all times ... the common cold, flu, Ebola, SARS. MERS ....

my 15 yr old Daughter NEVER got sick until she started going to school where parents too selfish to keep there spawn at home for a few days or a when when they get the flu or a sinus infection of some sorts .....

Goldenhawk

ah No Typhoid GoldenHawk ..... I meant if YOU are that paranoid about viruses and infections of loved ones, YOU should ALWAYS be Masked up

snot nosed brats and sick people EVERYWHERE ... at all times ... the common cold, flu, Ebola, SARS. MERS ....

my 15 yr old Daughter NEVER got sick until she started going to school where parents too selfish to keep there spawn at home for a few days or a when when they get the flu or a sinus infection of some sorts .....
Name calling is juvenile, sir.

I'm not paranoid. I am appropriately cautious, given what we medically know about COVID-19. You and I simply disagree about the medical knowledge.

Goldenhawk

I'm well aware of that. I was choosing to reply in a friendly and informative manner, not to the name calling and insults. They don't help any conversation about important topics.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Many "healthy" people exposed did not survive long enough to build up their immunity against it. People with compromised health issues are even more at risk. For many - there is no immunity. Their only hope is to not be exposed in the first place. And since we live in a world where we are dependent on each other, we must interact. If we can slow the progression of the virus, and help avoid the spread - why wouldn't you want to?
Ok, explain Jessabell, how come I never get the flu or the flu shot???

Jurgo

If I may ...

Ok, explain Jessabell, how come I never get the flu or the flu shot???

The sheeple on this forum will not reply, happyjizz, because they cannot offer you these explanations. Your facts speak for themselves.

Jurgo

If I may ...

Whoo hooo! Look everyone. An official stalker have I! Super elevated status achieved! Please ignore the pathetic attempt of identify theft. No one has the ability to be me.☮

LightRoasted, as I'm sure you are aware, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" (or as you might recall it for your growing admirers "emulsion, is the, sincere, flattening") and I enjoin you to regard my recent profile changes as nothing but this, sincere flattery.

Please do not let these adjustments frighten or offend you (as so many words or ideas have in recent times), but if after pondering them for some time you find them too difficult to accommodate, let me know and I will gladly alter them.

PeoplesElbow

I assume that y’all know that this covid crap is the fourth worst influenza on the list to come to the USA.
So far, the others have ran their course and are over with. I doubt it will surpass the Spanish Flu, but I can see it eclipsing 2 and 3 on the list.

PeoplesElbow

Just an announcement N95 masks should be available, we got a case of them at work today along with rubber gloves and bleach wipes.

Kinnakeet

Just an announcement N95 masks should be available, we got a case of them at work today along with rubber gloves and bleach wipes.
N95 HOW IN THE HELL CAN ANYONE BREATH IN THOSE THINGS,HERES HOW IT ALL WORKS YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT WHAT EVER IT IS OR YOUR NOT,DOES ANYONE REALLY KNOW HOW ONE WOULD CONTRACT IT IS IT WAITING AROUND FOR SOMEONE TO COME BY AND THEN JUMP ON THEM LIKE TICKS IN THE GRASS OR IN A TREE ITS ALL BS AND IT WILL ALL BE GONE AFTER THE NOVEMBER ELECTIONS UNLESS TRUMP WINS WHICH HE SHOULD BECAUSE IF YOU THINK BAMA WAS BAD JUST WAIT TILL SLEEPY JOE IS IN FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS THEN HIS VICE PRES TAKES OVER THEN WE WILL REALLY SEE CHANGE WITH NO HOPE WHAT SO EVER.

PeoplesElbow

N95 HOW IN THE HELL CAN ANYONE BREATH IN THOSE THINGS
Believe it or not these aren't bad, no worse than the typical cloth mask.

I've got some N95 masks I got from Lowe's for sanding certain woods and installing fiberglass insulation that damn near kill me to wear.

I'm 6'5" 280 so I take in and put out a lot of air. I wouldn't try working out in one but for normal use they are ok.

Jurgo

If I may ...

If I may ...

That may be. What you have actualized is duplicated, copied. Plagiarized. Too feeble minded to be your own entity, so you attempt to pass yourself off as someone else.

I have copied your icon, this is true. But in every other respect I have not merely duplicated. It would be more accurate to say that I have improved your brand, as it were, what with fewer issues of grammar and better, more coherent arguments.

You are welcome.

Edit: I look forward to our ongoing collaboration and blossoming friendship.