RISKY BEHAVIOR FOR COVID-19

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Actually..there has been a sharp increase in infection count, yes, but no corresponding increase in deaths, which have continued to decline. So far.
I question the increase. But the decline is evident. [Not arguing your point. Just using your post to share the following;]

Here's the UVB exposure chart again. Now compare the inverse to the RT website chart for each state. Nearly every state has a decline inverse to the UVB exposure chart when UVB rays started to be able to get through the atmosphere, after spring started, and people can start to make their own vitamin d through skin sun exposure increasing their immune system's ability for fight off any coronavirus.

You can also see that some higher latitude states have a beginning longer declining wave form compared to the lower latitude states that have a beginning steep wave form. It's not exacting for each state. But the correlation is unquestionable. (My opinion of course). Just sharing what the MSM, the CDC, the AMA and the entire medical community, including politicians, will not.

1-s2.0-S0960148112007069-gr1.jpg

Jurgo

If I may ...

Actually..there has been a sharp increase in infection count, yes, but no corresponding increase in deaths, which have continued to decline. So far.

I question the increase. But the decline is evident. [Not arguing your point. Just using your post to share the following;]

Here's the UVB exposure chart again. Now compare the inverse to the RT website chart for each state. Nearly every state has a decline inverse to the UVB exposure chart when UVB rays started to be able to get through the atmosphere, after spring started, and people can start to make their own vitamin d through skin sun exposure increasing their immune system's ability for fight off any coronavirus.

You can also see that some higher latitude states have a beginning longer declining wave form compared to the lower latitude states that have a beginning steep wave form. It's not exacting for each state. But the correlation is unquestionable. (My opinion of course). Just sharing what the MSM, the CDC, the AMA and the entire medical community, including politicians, will not.

1-s2.0-S0960148112007069-gr1.jpg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What you have actualized is duplicated, copied. Plagiarized. Too feeble minded to be your own entity, so you attempt to pass yourself off as someone else.
Ah. You mean like you did?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ah. You mean like you did?
Ahhh actually, no. I downloaded that from a copyright free, free-share website.

PeoplesElbow

I just converted a mask opponent very quickly. For a few weeks now they refused to wear one. They came in my office to talk to me with no mask even though I repeatedly asked them to wear one when entering my office. We did our business and then after I told them about a co-worker that tested positive the other day, they hauled ass out and today they are wearing a mask.