Rite Aide Pharmacy

kalmd

How scary. So glad it wasn't a medicine that could have had much more serious consequences.

I've been using Tidewater ever since I've been on my own, so for 17 years and they've always been great.

SoMDMama82

kalmd said:
How scary. So glad it wasn't a medicine that could have had much more serious consequences.

I've been using Tidewater ever since I've been on my own, so for 17 years and they've always been great.

Yeah, I think I might try Tidewater. A friend of mine works in the pharmacy there. The only bad thing is my insurance. Not many places around here take it, let alone heard of it. I will definately check up on it though. Thanks everybody for your thoughts and concerns! I'm just happy my little girl is alright :huggy:

I know I've learned my lesson and will no longer rely on a pharmacist to do their job accurately. As long as I've gotten prescriptions filled there, this was my frist problem. But it is a very serious problem, and I hope they at least scare this pharmacist enough where this will never happen to anyone else's child.