RNC Sues But Will It Matter

3CATSAILOR

I was told there are at least a half dozen legal challanges across the Nation by the RNC. All tied up in Court. But, what good does it do? I suspect the legal challenges will just sit there until well after the election. Therefore, what good does any legal challenge mean? Hopefully decisions are made before the election. But, don't hold your breath. I highly doubt it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I was told there are at least a half dozen legal challanges across the Nation by the RNC. All tied up in Court. But, what good does it do? I suspect the legal challenges will just sit there until well after the election. Therefore, what good does any legal challenge mean? Hopefully decisions are made before the election. But, don't hold your breath. I highly doubt it.

Usually they have a multifaceted purpose. One, more or less, is physiological. Meaning that those participating in election fraud that hear of such lawsuits, may also have a fear of consequences, which may cause them to not engage in such behavior so as to not get caught up in such dragnets.

Just an opinion. But possible?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I was told there are at least a half dozen legal challanges across the Nation by the RNC.
Don't know who told you that, but Bloomberg Law News says it has identified 165 so far mostly centering on 7 states - Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.