Road Rage from the Left

Otter

Nothing to see here
According to police, Winkler pulled up alongside Michelle Fernandez as she was headed south on Armenia and began beeping his horn and flailing his arms, pointing at her. Fernandez, meanwhile, could not see Winkler's face because of a handmade sign in his window that read, "Never forget Bush's illegal oil war murdered thousands in Iraq."

"Apparently, this starts over political views or bumper stickers. She had a Bush/Cheney sticker on the back of her car. There's just no excuse for it to escalate to what it did," observed Tampa police spokesman Joe Durkin.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Y'ah ever notice...

...that liberals are all for peace and love and don't support any of the fighting...unless it's them doing the fighting and it's against a fellow American?

Toxick

Splat
The funny thing:

I bet this guy started down the road to his blinding rage and seething mind-consuming hatred because he was of the opinion that conservatives are intolerant, mean, close-minded, spiteful and hate-filled.

What a dick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Good grief! :shocking:
To say the least. :shocking:

I'd give this guy the death penalty. Here's this woman, driving along with her kids in the car, and this psycho tries to run her off the road because of a bumper sticker that he doesn't agree with.

I'll bet the Democrats are trying to recruit this guy for DNC chairman even as we speak.