Road Trip??

Would you drive to Rockville for lunch??

• Total voters

Mikeinsmd

Ok, since everyone is making these get together plans and polls, Magnum & I got jealous and didn't wanna be left out. We were wondering if any of you would be willing and are able to drive up to Rockville for a lunch get together. I believe Unixpirate is up here too so when he reads this, he can jump in. Maybe Ed Zachary could make an appearance too... :killingme

I know it's a long way so I'll create a poll to get a feel for the interest.

Please remember us guys are sensitive too and we don't accept rejection very well. :wink:

Mikeinsmd said:
Ok, since everyone is making these get together plans and polls, Magnum & I got jealous and didn't wanna be left out. We were wondering if any of you would be willing and are able to drive up to Rockville for a lunch get together. I believe Unixpirate is up here too so when he reads this, he can jump in. Maybe Ed Zachary could make an appearance too... :killingme

I know it's a long way so I'll create a poll to get a feel for the interest.

Please remember us guys are sensitive too and we don't accept rejection very well. :wink:
Not sure how many will jump on the bandwagon... we were all just up that way a week ago to do lunch with Cattitude...:ohwell:

Ed Zachary

Mikeinsmd said:
If you make it some place kid friendly or give me enough time to try to find a sitter, I just may be able to make it.

Mikeinsmd

Ed Zachary said:
If you make it some place kid friendly or give me enough time to try to find a sitter, I just may be able to make it.
We'll have to see what everyone wants to do. HOOTERS is kid friendly... :whistle:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Party in Rockville!!! Finally some people on board with this. So where are all my stalkers now??? Here is your chance

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
unixpirate said:
What's yours is yours, and mine is yours. :banana:

Oh, Unipie :swoon:, you are such a flirt... I do declare... Like berries in the spring ~ full of juice, ripe and ready to burst... :fanningmyself: