Road Trip??

Would you drive to Rockville for lunch??

• Total voters

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
waa...Poor Unix's AV got pulled..and just when I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I'd drive up but need a place to stay. I am no problem ,being the innocent lil ole lady that I am..Don't forget, we have weekends for lunch also...
Well I'm only up there Mon. thru Fri. I'm not sure about Magnum. Uni lives up here as does Ed. :shrug:

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:
Well I'm only up there Mon. thru Fri. I'm not sure about Magnum. Uni lives up here as does Ed. :shrug:
:smack: I meant weekends for luncheons down here too..Summer is just around the corner.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think BG and I are in depending on the date and time..

THere is a COOL store in Rockville we all can have a lot of fun in too.. wish I can remember the name of it, but it would put the "party" they had down here to shame!!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I wouldn't drive to Rockville for ANYTHING!!!!!! I grew up there, and I've been there recently, and the last time I was there I swore I wasn't going back. That place is the pits!!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Railroad said:
I wouldn't drive to Rockville for ANYTHING!!!!!! I grew up there, and I've been there recently, and the last time I was there I swore I wasn't going back. That place is the pits!!
I don't like it but gotta drive here for work. No fun I tell you.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Mikeinsmd said:
Hey, what'd you do to get to wear the kitty?? :killingme :killingme

Board mommy said no bare butts.

Have you ever tried to take a pic of your butt by yourself? :confused: I know sounds wrong. :whistle: So I had someone else do it for me.

So I got the kitty pic for the weekend. It was nice and friendly.. Purred alot.
:lol:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Magnum said:
SO when and where are we doing this???

Take to the Metro and the sites during the day.. Do a small bar crawl downtown. My house is 4 blocks from the Wheaton Metro. Leave all cars at my house. Walk to the Metro.

Walking home from the Metro, should be a frickin' site.. :killingme

Cook out at my house later that evening.

Since I made the plans for the day.. :popcorn: :cheers: Someone needs to set a date.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
unixpirate said:
Take to the Metro and the sites during the day.. Do a small bar crawl downtown. My house is 4 blocks from the Wheaton Metro. Leave all cars at my house. Walk to the Metro.

Walking home from the Metro, should be a frickin' site.. :killingme

Cook out at my house later that evening.

Since I made the plans for the day.. :popcorn: :cheers: Someone needs to set a date.
Well I'm only up here during the week, and work during the day. I'm thinking maybe a Wed evening.

F

Fishn Chic

Magnum said:
Well I'm only up here during the week, and work during the day. I'm thinking maybe a Wed evening.

What about this evening? :really: