Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Inexperience drivers

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Drivers distracted

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
S

Special_K44

Wth all the accidents this month I am curious if it is the roads or the drivers?

cartman

All the above play into some accidents . but it should say road conditions..
i mean you take a driver who's only been driving for 6 months and stick them on any back roads in this area in heavy snow and tell me if the the road conditions and experience effect everything

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It's dumbass drivers. The ones that drive past their skill level, yak on the phone, never check the air pressure in their tires or clean their windshield.

MMDad

Lem Putt
It's dumbass drivers. The ones that drive past their skill level, yak on the phone, never check the air pressure in their tires or clean their windshield.
Add driving under the influence and that about sums it up.

I'm only aware of a very few accidents where the road itself could be blamed. When the road in front of you ceases to exist, like the Bay Bridge during the earthquake, I cannot blame the driver. Other than those rare instances, it's always the driver at fault.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's dumbass drivers.
Yep. If the roads caused accidents, virtually everyone, regardless of skill level, would experience trouble driving on those stretches. Such roads do exist because of an inherently bad design, condition, or whatever... but usually it's the dumbass behind the wheel - and specifically, usually a dumbass kid.