Rob Zombie / Alice Cooper

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Decided to get tickets for the September 10th Freaks on Parade 2024 tour. I am not a fan driving out to Jiffy Lube Live on a Tuesday night and fighting the traffic to get out but wanted to go see Alice Cooper in concert. I have seen Rob Zombie before at an Oz fest. The opening special guests are Ministry and Filter I have never heard of.
Anyone else going? I will see KK' Priest and Accept in September and in November I will be seeing Stryper. Adding Sabaton and Judas Priest earlier, this will be the most concerts in a year that I have attended in a long time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My concert going days are over. The crowds and PITA just aren't worth it. But I hope you enjoy because that's going to be an excellent concert!

HemiHauler

Ministry is sort of under the “industrial” umbrella — sort of like Rammstein but without the fire. It’ll be a good set to see because founder Al Jourgensen I think is going to disband the act after this year. They’ve been around since the early 80s but their act is a bit of an acquired taste.

Filter was started when Richard Patrick left Nine Inch Nails. You might know their hit, “Hey man, Nice Shot.” Also in the “industrial realm”.

I’m in the “too far to drive” camp for this one even though I enjoy Alice and Rob Zombie quite a bit. One of Alice’s guitar players is Nita Strauss - she’s incredible, check out her solo material.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
The drive will suck but I still plan to get up for work the next day. I will be running on coffee.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Good luck with that. Last time I went out there I didn't make it home until almost 3 am. Have a good time though.
I purchased the VIP parking pass that they claim lets you leave out of parking lot before general admission parking. Hoping this lets me get out and home in a decent time instead of waiting in a log jam waiting to get out.

mitzi

I purchased the VIP parking pass that they claim lets you leave out of parking lot before general admission parking. Hoping this lets me get out and home in a decent time instead of waiting in a log jam waiting to get out.

I hope so. Be sure and tell us how it was.