Robbery!

camily

Peace
:huggy: I am glad Mom is OK.

To add, Maryland requires duty to retreat and has no Castle Doctrine, in short here is the reading;

If mom would have pulled out the gun and shot them, yes, she could have been in a jam - it is NOT cut and dry legal... UNLESS you are at the LAST point of retreat in your home AND your life is in danger. The ONLY way it is 100% legal if they are chasing you down with a weapon and you cannot retreat ANY further.

What does this mean? It means Maryland lawyers can argue either way based solely on interpretation and circumstances, unless in the last 2 sentences in the above paragraph. We can thank our gun-grabbing lawyers for this, I would like to hear 2A's .02 on this as he is probably the resident expert in this field.

Talking with my buddy tonight, yes, it is a gray area... but we both agreed dead-men cannot talk...

Hey, C. That Mike kid got arrested again. :lol: Check him out on my lawyer thread.

Hey C:

Can you let me know when the court date for these punks comes up? My mom has every intention to take off of work and be there that day. :buddies:

:huggy: Sure will, but your mom will probably find out before he does. :lol: He was the officer in pursuit of the 3rd guy, not the investigating officer. He normally finds out about his court dates a week before...

Hey did you call that window guy?

:shrug: I have my own window guy - or am I missing something. :lol:

Hey, C. That Mike kid got arrested again. :lol: Check him out on my lawyer thread.

:yahoo: THAT is going to look REALLY great for him, huh?

M

Mousebaby

Yeah, but he wasn't in the area. Home Depot gave her a list of all of the contractors that come in there regularly and one of those guys came over. :huggy:

OH GOOD! As long as she gets taken care of! :huggy:

ocean733

OH GOOD! As long as she gets taken care of! :huggy:

Yeah. I thought that it was gonna be an ugly door, but it is very pretty. Even more nice than their last door! :huggy:

Even though she didn't use the guy that you suggested, I really appreciate you trying to help her out! :yay:

M

Mousebaby

Yeah. I thought that it was gonna be an ugly door, but it is very pretty. Even more nice than their last door! :huggy:

Even though she didn't use the guy that you suggested, I really appreciate you trying to help her out! :yay:

Not a problem, I was seriously worried about her. That is not a good area. Too bad you can't talk her into moving. :shrug:

ocean733

Not a problem, I was seriously worried about her. That is not a good area. Too bad you can't talk her into moving. :shrug:

I always felt safe when I lived there. Maybe because I come from Philly, and Waldorf is definitely better than Philly :shrug:

I lived in Philly for 28 years and never had a home invasion. Scary stuff.

Thanks for the support. :huggy: