Robert Blake acquited

morganj614 said:
He didn't look as guilty as Scott Peterson or O.J.( we know he did it)
:yeahthat: I was never truly convinced he was the trigger man. Bonnie had lots and lots of enemies.

morganj614

kwillia said:
:yeahthat: I was never truly convinced he was the trigger man. Bonnie had lots and lots of enemies.

It's been a long time but I think I remember that she scammed alot of men, some of them through the internet.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Don and Mike suggested that Blake and OJ could do a reality TV series where the duo search golf courses for the "real killers."

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I didn't follow it all during the trial, but I did see some stuff a year or so back. She was kind of freaky, a user and there were others who had motive. I think there was reasonable doubt. I think the prosecution jumped on Blake without covering all the other possibilities first.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Tonio said:
Don and Mike suggested that Blake and OJ could do a reality TV series where the duo search golf courses for the "real killers."

D&M are a couple PR!CKS

Bobby Blake didn't kill his wife. Finally a California jury gets it right!

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Lenny said:
D&M are a couple PR!CKS

Bobby Blake didn't kill his wife. Finally a California jury gets it right!
Even D&M admitted that there was no evidence of guilt. They were just trying to make a tasteless joke about the cult of celebrity, and how it's easy for people to assume that celebrities are guilty of crimes.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Tonio said:
Even D&M admitted that there was no evidence of guilt. They were just trying to make a tasteless joke about the cult of celebrity, and how it's easy for people to assume that celebrities are guilty of crimes.

Lenny said:
D&M are a couple PR!CKS

Tonio, this may be true but I stand by my original assessment.

No direct evidence, but the murder weapon was recovered in a trashcan. It was a WWII Walther P38. Not even CLOSE to a common gun. The ammo in it matched a partial box of ammo recovered from Blake's house. But then LOTS of guns take 9MM Parabellum, and I don't think forensics can prove that round of ammo #1 and round of ammo #2 came from the EXACT same box, just that they are the same caliber and made by the same manufacturer.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
huntr1 said:
No direct evidence, but the murder weapon was recovered in a trashcan...
I didn't know all that. I stay away from most TV news, partly because I hate the endless coverage of celebrity scandals.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It's for cases like this that we can still (for the time being) be grateful for the "beyond a reasonable doubt" requirement for murder jury deliberations.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Railroad said:
It's for cases like this that we can still (for the time being) be grateful for the "beyond a reasonable doubt" requirement for murder jury deliberations.

That didn't help Scott Peterson. He was convicted as soon as CNN broadcast the pictures of him with his blond hair, goatee and new pickup.