Robin needs a hug..

Amy

I am so so sorry Robin. I know it is a rough time for you. Just try to remember all of the good times.

Robin

Pasofever said:
Our Robin lost her old show mare this morning..we all need to give her a big hug :huggy: I will be making her a tail memory. :huggy:
Thank you paso The memory will be going to a good friend and recent owner of my old show mare Thank you all for you hugs..Tammy needs them as well...

4thegirls

Ms. Robin

I know but you loved her too - thank you for everything that and Mr. Lonnie did for her! She was a very special girl that I miss soo much already.....

Loper

Animal Poor!
4thegirls said:
I know but you loved her too - thank you for everything that and Mr. Lonnie did for her! She was a very special girl that I miss soo much already.....

I'm very sorry for both of you! Robin and 4thegirls!!!! :huggy: :flowers:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
usagent said:

God, you are a mean old ass. Why you gotta use me. I dont even own Elmers glue and what a horrible thing to say. Im sure she loved her horse very much and is hurting, and you come along and say some sh!t like this. Rude!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Pasofever said:
Our Robin lost her old show mare this morning..we all need to give her a big hug :huggy: I will be making her a tail memory. :huggy:

I am so very sorry Robin. It's never easy to lose a loved one. :huggy:

showqueen74

Robin:

put your rite hand on left shoulder, and left hand on rite shoulder. touch chin to chest, close eyes and squeez. There's my hug!!! Vicky