Rockies For Sale

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
PAID Classified Ad Number: 24678

3 y/o Red Chocolate filly with white mane/tail, 14.1h already doing trails like a seasoned horse, 3K FIRM - Did the TEC judged trail ride in Sept. - placed 4th out of 22 entries, and local SMTR rides all Fall. This is an AWESOME filly for a confident beginner rider, small (5'4" or less) adult or child (that's an 11 y/o girl on her who is 5'4"). Filly's not finished growing. 90 day replacement guarantee, or 2 week trial for non refundable 250.00 lease fee to try her. Picture included here.

18 month old Bay gelding, will be 15.1+H @ maturity,
18 month old Silver Bay gelding (Red Chocolate) will be 15H @ maturity, either one 2K - slightly negotiable if you want both boys - can be started under saddle in the spring for additional fee, or start them yourself! Private ring available for training (with release of liability contract signed). Will get pix of the boys this week.

All horses are guaranteed sound in minds and bodies, vet and client references available for the horses we've personally trained and sold.

Attachments

• CJ1sm.jpg
    CJ1sm.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 146
  • CJ3sm.jpg
    CJ3sm.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lol: i never figured it would look like a smoke

:killingme her dad would KILL her if it were a smoke. it's a lolly. hows your foxtrotter filly??

She is doing fine. Finally gaining weight and starting to fill out. :yahoo: I'll be sending her to a trainer soon. I would do it but can't risk getting hurt...Ya know how us Grannie's are....But i can't wait to ride her and hope that she gaits naturally. She does in the field most of the time.. :dye: