RockStar Supernova

LordStanley

I know nothing
I saw her :drool: .... Its to bad they had to censor her naughty bits :whistle:

Tonight I think its going to be Ryan, Patrice and Magni.

Although Id rather see lucas go.... I think he is all look and no singing talent.

Dilana is still my bet to win...

Oh yeah, Im getting tired of all the Nirvana covers that have been done since the begining of the show. Now dont get me wrong, Ive always liked them, but how many do we need to hear. There are so many other bands and better songs to showcase the singers talents. Enough already

BlackSheep

IMHO-they all were way too over the top tonight-especially Ryan, mighta been his downfall.
Lucas is starting to stick out his tongue-kick him to the curb-creeps me out.
Storm-well, she's just got to go. :jameo:
Magni got wifey and kids back in the homeland-not gonna work.
Still stick by my original final 2-Toby and Dilana.
Got to thinking, Dilana may outshine the boys in tats, piercings and dreads..too much of a distraction.
Toby will win it :yay:

TWLs wife

BlackSheep said:
IMHO-they all were way too over the top tonight-especially Ryan, mighta been his downfall.
Lucas is starting to stick out his tongue-kick him to the curb-creeps me out.
Storm-well, she's just got to go. :jameo:
Magni got wifey and kids back in the homeland-not gonna work.
Still stick by my original final 2-Toby and Dilana.
Got to thinking, Dilana may outshine the boys in tats, piercings and dreads..too much of a distraction.
Toby will win it :yay:
She also needs to stop and think on what she says about people to, Otherwise that brings her down.

Nanny Pam

Up until tonight Dilana was my girl. Not any more. Every time the camera was on her when the others were performing, she would give a look that said.. "I'm not impressed." I understand that she was probably in God awful pain with a torn leg muscle, but when other are up on stage, pouring their hearts out you should show some enthusiasm for the one preforming. Storm did. She was right up there rockin' away.
Actually, everyone did.
The last guy (Toby, I think) brought down the house.

I'm afraid that if Dilana wins, she will take problems to the band.
PMS and all. We've all seen that she couldn't control her mouth.
Just my thoughts.

Anyone else?

TWLs wife

Nanny Pam said:
Up until tonight Dilana was my girl. Not any more. Every time the camera was on her when the others were performing, she would give a look that said.. "I'm not impressed." I understand that she was probably in God awful pain with a torn leg muscle, but when other are up on stage, pouring their hearts out you should show some enthusiasm for the one preforming. Storm did. She was right up there rockin' away.
Actually, everyone did.
The last guy (Toby, I think) brought down the house.

I'm afraid that if Dilana wins, she will take problems to the band.
PMS and all. We've all seen that she couldn't control her mouth.
Just my thoughts.

Anyone else?
I'll watch it in alittle while. When I'll see what your talking about. The way Dilana runs her mouth is the thing I don't like.

Nanny Pam

TWL's wife said:
I'll watch it in alittle while. When I'll see what your talking about. The way Dilana runs her mouth is the thing I don't like.
Did you tape it? The show is over already.

BlackSheep

Got to agree-Delana is a dust in the wind. :howdy:
Toby will win. :yay:
Storm-me still no likey! :bigwhoop:
Lucas-ugh. :jameo:
Magni-not gonna happen. :confused:

TWLs wife

I think Dilana needs to learn how to not take everything to heart.
Magni- just needs be more different in his music.
Storm- I don't have a clue what to write about her on.
Lucas- Just sounding just plain out evil. I got chills just hearing him kill Living on a pray.
Toby-Just ruled the whole show. :yay:

Lilypad

Buh bye Stormy weather! :howdy:
Next week it's all over-
My $$ on Toby! :yay:
Whatchu think Nanny Pam and TWL's wifey? :huggy:

TWLs wife

Lilypad said:
Buh bye Stormy weather! :howdy:
Next week it's all over-
My $$ on Toby! :yay:
Whatchu think Nanny Pam and TWL's wifey? :huggy:
I think honesty, But I don't really like it. Dilana Vs Toby. I still think for Dilana can win. She needs to grow up & grow some balls.
So I really Toby will win. Mostly he was asked three times now to sing own song. So I say Toby for the WIN!!! :yay:

Last edited: