Rocky Mount, VA

SmallTown

Football season!
franklin county... the moonshine capital of the world. At least the locals there still claim that, eventhough the title was taken away years ago :lmao:

I have family that just sold their house on the lake and moved further away from the water. Were able to buy a nice house, and pocket a ton of money.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
franklin county... the moonshine capital of the world. At least the locals there still claim that, eventhough the title was taken away years ago :lmao:

I have family that just sold their house on the lake and moved further away from the water. Were able to buy a nice house, and pocket a ton of money.
:lmao: Someone I know has some Franklin County moonshine in the basement freezer!! :whistle: Peach flavor. :barf:

SmallTown

Football season!
K_Jo said:
:lmao: Someone I know has some Franklin County moonshine in the basement freezer!! :whistle: Peach flavor. :barf:
I decided once to eat the damson berries in the bottle. :dead:

My first taste of white lightning? new years eve when I was like 16. Drinking right from the bottle and chasing it with Bush beer :lmao: And people thought I was "too good" for somd. In reality, somd was too highclass for me :lmao:

Speaking of which. I've had two meals today, a shower, and brushed my teeth several times. But sitting here I still smell jack daniels. I think I must be sweating the stuff :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
I decided once to eat the damson berries in the bottle. :dead:
OMG! I swore up and down the fellas were f'ing with me when they called them "damsom" berries! :roflmao: TFF. :killingme

CMC122

Go Braves!
K_Jo said:
The race track in Franklin County is like no other! There's a wrestling ring set up at one end and the local kids go at it unsupervised - WWE style - while the races are going on. :lol:
Not uh:lmao: